ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know how much shipping back to Livestock would be? Returning these are sure to be a b-tch. Maybe I'll try to sell them to someone for the price I copped. Don't even care about making any type of profit I'll just cop via Swoosh.

I don't know what to feel about this.
alien.gif

Trolling? Was just posted 25 minutes or so ago that if you add to cart the price drops.
not trolling at all. my apologies for actually being at work and not looking at the previous pages my bad for trying to help out previous people who didnt see it. smfh

Yo you guys saying that's a waste of space jams... What's the alternative ? Sole swap another pair of $300+ pair of XI's ?

IMO its a good sole swap. I'm just mad this is going to hype the roshe so much more now

had to talk to 5 finishline customer service representatives to finally get my shipping waved. THANK YOU to the sista that helped me! HAHA YESSSSS!

Yo you guys saying that's a waste of space jams... What's the alternative ? Sole swap another pair of $300+ pair of XI's ?

IMO its a good sole swa'm just mad this is going to hype the roshe so much more now[/ow

you cant be for real.

Just copped off  finish line  for the 70 but feel like i should have waited for the NDC drop to cop off swoosh for the 40.. Anyone know how finish line return policy is? Could i return them in store hassle free? 

yeah, the fnls by me are pretty chill about returns. they will ask you a couple times if you wanna exchange it. if you get nervous just say you ordered another size already. i do try to go to different fnls, so it doesnt seem like im a constant returner though.

I don't know what to feel about this.

Sole swapped 2000 jams.

IMO its a good sole swap. I'm just mad this is going to hype the roshe so much more now

people need to chill. that sole swap looks stupid, was a stupid idea, and a waste of 2 good pairs of kicks. the hype is unbelievably real if people are sole swapping space jams or any other jays.

Back
Top Bottom