ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow, these are awesome. Must cop if/when these drop in the U.S.
Not sure if they will release in the U.S. and they have been available in Europe for awhile. Just went back on Solehavens website and they added these in grey. 

Premiere got DFW if you guys want to see it in person.

I'm thinking a blue denim, black denim, and maybe a dark grey colorway with gamma grey swooshes for all three. Maybe a sail bottom on all of them. I like themes for packs, haha.
sounds cool aside from the gamma grey swoosh. We'd have a black sail clone. What do you think about gum bottom colored soles?

About to sound needy as hell...
  1. Anyone have any on feet pics of the cyber DFW's?
  2. Anyone have the FL sku # for the city pack, namely the TKO's?
  3. When do the mango v2's drop? (I'm just playing) 
    wink.gif

dammit, Stratas were scheduled to arrive today, but somehow, Sneakerhead got my address off by 1 number. I was looking forward to those.

Got my DFW 's in today and they fit exactly like the regular Roshes if anyone is wondering. They are comfy but not the same "ridiculous" comfort IMO as the OG mesh. I don't believe they get any better than the OG mesh. Again... that's just my opinion. The Fly Wire is cool but I can't see the 100 price tag on em compared to the 70 for regular ones. I guess those little ropes warrant the 30 dollar price hike. I'll stick with OG mesh. 

Got my DFW 's in today and they fit exactly like the regular Roshes if anyone is wondering. They are comfy but not the same "ridiculous" comfort IMO as the OG mesh. I don't believe they get any better than the OG mesh. Again... that's just my opinion. The Fly Wire is cool but I can't see the 100 price tag on em compared to the 70 for regular ones. I guess those little ropes warrant the 30 dollar price hike. I'll stick with OG mesh. 

Exactly what i thought ... i wait on the disco

Thanks again to the member who posted the sportschalet link ...sprites came in for the gf & she loves em

These 3 have been back in the rotation these last few warm days....

Last edited:
whas the best way to clean my black/sails? Wore them couple times the white part is a little dirty lol

Back
Top Bottom