ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

And someone buys the fake mangos 
roll.gif

Hey guys. New to this forum, but been keeping track of this topic :tongue:..
Just wondering if anyone can help me out in finding sport reds or iguanas is sz 8? I've recently been looking on eBay but they're always overpriced and the shipping just kills it (from Toronto, Canada btw).

Cheers!

WTT: MANGO V2 SIZE 8.5 FOR 11, OR SELL FOR $180 SO I CAN BUY MY SIZE

For 180 lol even if u order it from a eu site and they ship to us it still wouldn't be 180 stop tryna make a profit off info u got on this thread u should help someone out on this thread like u got help..

For 180 lol even if u order it from a eu site and they ship to us it still wouldn't be 180 stop tryna make a profit off info u got on this thread u should help someone out on this thread like u got help..
bro do you even know what i am saying

dude said he bought an 8.5 when he's size 11 fool

Last edited:
bro do you even know what i am saying

dude said he bought an 8.5 when he's size 11 fool

Yeah and u want to trade for ur size but if that doesn't happen u want to resell it for 180 to get ur size when u can get it for 130 from a uk site shipped here and in my opinion u should just sell it for retail plus shipping to someone on this thread to help them out

Yeah and u want to trade for ur size but if that doesn't happen u want to resell it for 180 to get ur size when u can get it for 130 from a uk site shipped here and in my opinion u should just sell it for retail plus shipping to someone on this thread to help them out

which is actually why i got the 8.5 to help someone out not to be a **** like that fool

Not feeling them too much I'd rather have Sirens. Selling mine for $20 over what I paid and priority shipping. 120 instead of 180 size 9.5

which is actually why i got the 8.5 to help someone out not to be a **** like that fool

Exactly what we need in this thread more helping out for others so they can get their pairs and less arguing about v2 or v1 and fb or og mesh

Not feeling them too much I'd rather have Sirens. Selling mine for $20 over what I paid and priority shipping. 120 instead of 180 size 9.5

And if u didn't charge 20 over what u paid I would cop them but I see why the 20 so people can get them early and say they got them first and that makes it 120 lol at that I need 180 to get my size

Exactly what we need in this thread more helping out for others so they can get their pairs and less arguing about v2 or v1 and fb or og mesh
And if u didn't charge 20 over what u paid I would cop them but I see why the 20 so people can get them early and say they got them first and that makes it 120 lol at that I need 180 to get my size

im still new here but a couple of people on here have helped me out finding the antharcite mints/split pack. I figured if these dont sell i will just return them or just swap for squads

im still new here but a couple of people on here have helped me out finding the antharcite mints/split pack. I figured if these dont sell i will just return them or just swap for squads

I'm pretty new posting wise because all I want to do is help people and not get into the arguments but whenever I get new info or know where to find something I post it up to help out and yeah I'm pretty sure someone on here wants a 8.5 for retail plus shipping from u

Back
Top Bottom