ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mango V2s are said to hit the states in around 3 weeks right? So if anyone needs the 9.5 I ordered from Canada I'd be happy to hook someone up with it.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this. When I tried on my Strata Grey DFWs, the fitment just feels different than the OG mesh. It's like it contours more around my foot giving it a wrapped around and extremely breathable feel. I like how they fit a tiny bit more narrow but not too much to make you go up a half size.

Does it loosen up quite a bit after long wears? I've worn mine around the house for a couple of hours and I absolutely find it extremely uncomfortable, like the middle of my foot is being choked out. I even went .5 size up.

Doing everything I can to keep my pairs, but I just don't feel the comfort will improve.

Does it loosen up quite a bit after long wears? I've worn mine around the house for a couple of hours and I absolutely find it extremely uncomfortable, like the middle of my foot is being choked out. I even went .5 size up.

Doing everything I can to keep my pairs, but I just don't feel the comfort will improve.

Its the insole that makes your foot choke righht up in the middle. Happens to me on every first wear.

Sirens, Stadiums, Mangos, and a few womens pairs for my mom. Lol. Hoping it goes right through customs... 

Size 9 and lower. NOTHING ABOVE A WOMEN's 9. Good luck. Orlando Lake Buena Vista outlet on Lake Buena Vista. Google for the phone #.

Last edited:
Has anyone washed their FB's yet? I'm about to wash my sprites but I'm worried because I haven't seen anyone try it yet...

hello evryone,havent been on here for awhile, but i was woundering if you guys can help out on getting the dinamic flywire roshe's in strata grey and in the blak n teal colorway i already got the other two =] just two more to complete

Back
Top Bottom