ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm really feeling the platinum yeezys IDs. Those are something I'm definitely thinking about doing. Black soles look awful though, definitely don't want any roshe's with those.

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread recently but does any know if are the tiger camos a fall release? I feel like I saw that somewhere but I can't remember if it was in here or not. 

want info on that cheetah FB print ASAP. willing to forgo just about everything else until those drop. Wouldn't mind the white/Caro blue if those are happenin' as well. wasn't sure if those were just samples though?

want info on that cheetah FB print ASAP. willing to forgo just about everything else until those drop. Wouldn't mind the white/Caro blue if those are happenin' as well. wasn't sure if those were just samples though?
Both coming out in the Summer. Cheetahs might go into Fall though.

Loving the wifeys OlloClip and more experimenting with lace swaps. This time black laces on DFW Strata Greys. I think they go great with either TC, black or white laces.

Loving the wifeys OlloClip and more experimenting with lace swaps. This time black laces on DFW Strata Greys. I think they go great with either TC, black or white laces.

I know it's a fish eye shot, but I wish that was the actual size since it looks like a kids shoe in that pic. I'd love to put a pair of Roshes on my little 4-year old boy's feet. LOL.

Last edited:
I know it's a fish eye shot, but I wish that was the actual size since it looks like a kids shoe in that pic. I'd love to put a pair of Roshes on my little 4-year old boy's feet. LOL.

hahahah I totally agree I can't wait to get my 4 yr old daughter some! For now it's just Tom's for her.

Birches will be at all local retailers just like how all the spring colorways are sitting now. If you guys want to pay $30+ over retail to stunt early then handle. These will be everywhere it's going to be ridiculous.

:smile:

Anyone know where I can get a size 7 in womens for these roshes? My girl wants em:

I think those are still available on Zappos. i could be totally wrong...

edit... Eastbay has an 8 and sneakerheaddotcom has a 7.5, if she can wear some thick socks. :lol:

I'm really feeling the platinum yeezys IDs. Those are something I'm definitely thinking about doing.

Not sure if I'm alone on this, but IMO the Platinum ID >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Solar ID.

and it's not even close. they're just so damn clean. :nthat:

Last edited:
Lol! Saw all the "iD's are better than the FB" comments coming with all the upset folk that seem to keep missing the Mint FB.

I agree the color scheme on the iD's are WAY better execution wise than that of the FB if we're talking "Yeezy" impersonation but in my personal opinion the FB model itself is the BEST Roshe out. Better than the OG Mesh, Woven, Suede, and Flywire.

in my personal opinion the FB model itself is the BEST Roshe out. Better than the OG Mesh, Woven, Suede, and Flywire.

:wow: :x

Not sure if trolling or not.

I can name off a handful of OG mesh Roshes that doodoo on Mint FBs.

However, I'm glad you added, "in my personal opinion" in your post.

Lol! Saw all the "iD's are better than the FB" comments coming with all the upset folk that seem to keep missing the Mint FB.

I agree the color scheme on the iD's are WAY better execution wise than that of the FB if we're talking "Yeezy" impersonation but in my personal opinion the FB model itself is the BEST Roshe out. Better than the OG Mesh, Woven, Suede, and Flywire.

I had the FBs, but I sold them once I found out that iD had similar options, the day before they officially went live. I really disliked the forefoot Swoosh, and I really didn't want to remove nor dye the liner with risk messing them up. With that said, iDs > FBs, imho. :tongue:

Last edited:

Best roshe out? Wow. I find them to be the ugliest roshe imo

I called Nice Kicks yesterday for the Strata DFW's, but they were sold out in a 11.5... I walked in Diana Shoes (Cermak location) and copped with ease... I went by the Oak Park location and they had them as well, along with the Hyper Blue's... Thanks to the Chi NT'er who made the mention... 

I'm not a fan of the whole yeezy thing in general, but the more pictures of the iDs I'm seeing, the solars are becoming one of my favorite roshe CWs.

You can ID him a kid's pair. :smile:

LOL. I wish. Would be awesome if they them in Toddler/ Preschool sizes. Little bitty mesh Roshes would be so awesome! My son has a killer shoe collection at his age but nothing would please me more than to get him every Roshe release in kids sizes.

hahahah I totally agree I can't wait to get my 4 yr old daughter some! For now it's just Tom's for her.

I guess me and you are on that wish list. Maybe one day.

If not, I might have to get creative and cut up an extra pair to overlay on one of his Free Runs LOL.

Hyper Blues came in from Nike. Shipping issues and ended up with a messed up box. :smh: Oh well.

Anti hype is the new hype. People hate on hyped stuff just because now. FB's aren't even yeezy inspired. That's just word of mouth playing tricks on y'all. For the record, I have FB mints and I'm ID'ing both "yeezy" colorways

:wow: :x

Not sure if trolling or not.

I can name off a handful of OG mesh Roshes that doodoo on Mint FBs.

However, I'm glad you added, "in my personal opinion" in your post.

I had the FBs, but I sold them once I found out that iD had similar options, the day before they officially went live. I really disliked the forefoot Swoosh, and I really didn't want to remove nor dye the liner with risk messing them up. With that said, iDs > FBs, imho. :tongue:

Opinions respected but I'm not sure you guys understood what I said. When I say the FB is better than the OG Mesh in my opinion I'm talking about the model, not the colorways. If both shoes were completely black I'd pick the FB model 10 outta 10 times.

Opinions respected but I'm not sure you guys understood what I said. When I say the FB is better than the OG Mesh in my opinion I'm talking about the model, not the colorways. If both shoes were completely black I'd pick the FB model 10 outta 10 times.

So you want restrictive material and awkward swoosh placement? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom