ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UnDSing the Night Stadiums at work today:smile:

Sorry for poor lighting, crappy GSIII pics compared to some of the super artistic and clear pics some people post lol 
I copped these joints too. I would say that the color off of these pics are the most accurate.The flash reflects off the nylon material. NDC totally misrepresents this shoe and I got more than I expected. Definitely dont sleep.

Nice to see it's easy to add my size for the DFW Gamma Greys/Volts. Makes me feel hopeful about when Strata's hit NDC (speculation, but why wouldn't they, right?).

Not actually getting Grey/Volts, just patiently waiting for Mango V2's and Strata's. Getting my second pair of Sprite FB's tomorrow, can't wait to finally destroy the first pair (love that shoe/cw).

but you can add to cart now
wink.gif
Dynamic flywire available to purchase now on NDC http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,...-run-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/36720

Just copped my 13
posted 19 hours 48 min ago 
wink.gif
wink.gif

Hey Guys, first time poster.  Thanks a bunch for the Houston info, grabbed my first pair last night at UO Galleria (Iguanas).  No pics cause rain is on the way...

Hey Guys, first time poster.  Thanks a bunch for the Houston info, grabbed my first pair last night at UO Galleria (Iguanas).  No pics cause rain is on the way...
Welcome homie. I'm right next door in Louisiana and man this rain is CRAZY. It's 10:30 AM here and I swear its like pitch black night time outside right now lol. 

quick question I ordered the teal floral roshes via phone order from nike portland. they chaged my cc but I never received any email for shipping or anything. have you guys experienced this before?

Dang I've been going back and forth on these. I might have to pull the trigger.

Me too bro. I haven't pulled the trigger bc I thought they were black and would be pretty close to the black/sails with swapped teal laces. Definitely nice kicks. Patiently waiting on beaches first.

welcome fellow roshe head. hopefully your collection will grow into something beautiful soon 
wink.gif

Everybody looking for the sport red, black sail and Iguana just head over to Zappos.com they are on sale for 55$ and there are a FSR of all three cws. Heard that they have excellent shipping and customer service, just in case you wanna avoid UO.
they have been on zappos since feb at that price.....they never have a size 11...smfh

quick question I ordered the teal floral roshes via phone order from nike portland. they chaged my cc but I never received any email for shipping or anything. have you guys experienced this before?
Only phone order I've ever placed was for the KD V "N7" a week or two ago, but like you said they charged my CC right away, but I never got an email for shipping or order confirmation or anything. I had placed the order the Saturday they came out, and the lady said they would ship out the Monday via Fed Ex. I received the shoes that Thursday even without ever receiving anything, so you should be good man. I was worried at first too because I never received any info, but your shoes should be arriving soon! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I've purchased many pairs over the phone with different Nike Stores and I have never received and email or tracking info if that helps

I did a phone order before and It ain't like when you order on NDC. They won't email you or anything, You should call them and ask for the tracking number. They even give you the small store receipt and not the full page invoice that comes when you order on NDC.

Last edited:
Sup everyone. First time posting in this thread...just recently bought my first pair of Roshes and I'm a true believer. Bought 2 more pairs immediately after!

Can anyone recommend any good places to buy them online? I'm from Toronto and our selection (and availability) of Roshes is pretty limited.

Thanks!

Im planning to customize my squadrons... that white swoosh is asking to be painted on. What should I do? Right now, I'm thinking of some galaxy scheme. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom