ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haven't been in this thread for awhile. But damn does this thing move fast!

Copped Stratas last week. Love em. Best pair of the flywires imo

I ordered mine on 4/13 and never got a shipping notification.  They emailed me something a couple days after that was just blank so I contacted their customer service.  They responded on 4/19 with this....

Thank you for your email.

Your purchase has been sent using Royal Mail who will pass the order to a local courier in your country to keep delivery costs down to a minimum. Tracking information is not available on this occasion but we anticipate that your order will be delivered shortly.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Liam

... I am currently still waiting for them to come in.
I ordered the Charcoal/Raptor 7's from size? back when they released earlier in the year. It took nearly two and a half weeks to come down here to me from Texas. All without a tracking number. You might have a long wait ahead of you guys. 

may have gotten lucky on Nicekicks on mint FBs, which I don't really love but will most definitely use for trading purposes down the line. IMO, the strata grey DFW are superior, as are the Crimsons and Squadrons. I find it sort of humorous that sirens and knicks are so sought after now, as I had 2-3 pair of each when they initially dropped because I wasn't sure on sizing and finally setlled on what I wanted, but pretty well sold the rest for close to retail + my shipping costs. I believe this was before the formation of TEAM ROSHE- which is totally cool with me, but not essential to contribute or be "part" of the thread. I can do without all the pics of 8 boxes of FBs or highly"sought after" CWs stacked on top of one another. The on feet pics most have contributed are awesome.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update on the size? experiences. I'm sure I'll get them, just surprised i never got a shipping notification or anything. I'll be expecting them sometime next week then. Oh well, now the search for Siren Reds and I'll be good!!

im dropping down a date that is not confirmed by anyone, on a release of a shoe you guys are seeking and it may be MAY 4TH in Cali.

And all you guys can do the same and then whoever gets the right date for the V2's wins a shopping spree at the 99cent store.
I bet it will drop on a day that ends with "day"

I want to say thanks to whoever it was that posted the link to incaseyaslept about a week ago. They had the sprite fb's on sale. With shipping to Canada the total was 83$. Roshe's here retail for 90 plus tax and none if the FB's were even available here. I'm very happy with this pickup. To me, the shoes are nice in person. The design is ok, but I love the colours.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help! I'm back in it. Either squads or waiting for the mango v2s to drop, will be next.

Last edited:
Mmm weird. Nicekick sent me invoice but said nike roshe run dyn fw qs . Didnt say size or color

can someone please school me on how to get a pair of sirens/stadiums from these taobao sites?  so lost 

Back
Top Bottom