ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just ordered the Imperial Purple Roshes from Zappos. I actually prefer the mesh on the Women's colorways because of what happened to my Sirens. My Sport Reds are starting to rip also :smh: :x

Going hard on Rosheeeees :smokin

i see my pairrrr!! ahh that was FAST!

@GT bro your vid on tropics changed my mind on em, and now i want em, i hope some factory stores still have an 11.5 (10mens)

its to bad eastbay only has up to 10 in wms sprite or else those would be on order already.

i have 5 pairs already with 2 more on the way and this thread is making me want more and more, sirens and sport reds will be HAD SOON... hopefully...

21 mercer out of the knicks colorway in a 9.5. if anyone knows a place in NY that still has these any info would be appreciated.

Kicks-Crew is based in Hong Kong i believe, so take a week or so to the US. Think you can get express or economy shipping.

TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE VIOLATING THE NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND IS RISKING A SUSPENSION. HOOKING EACH OTHER UP IS OKAY BUT NOT IF IT MEANS TURNING THIS THREAD INTO A FREE FOR ALL SELLING FORUM. PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

IF THIS KEEPS UP, THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED.

Wish Nike made womens sizes > 12

THIS

limits what I can really buy colorway-wise.

Been keeping it lowkey lately but gonna try and pick up some colors I've been meaning to and hopefully share some new stuff I've been working on with the group.

Los Angeles customs need to let my Roshes get here already >:
props for the help in this thread :nthat: unlike the yeezy thread

all i need is the royal/orange and I'm done with this shoe...don't really like the other color ways

get on ndc and chat with a rep.  they pointed me to 11.5 in tropical twist for $66 shipped from an outlet store. good luck

I got on Nike Chat yesterday looking for a size 6 in the tropical twists for my wife. I was told that they had no stock ANYWHERE, but that the shoes were still being produced so I should expect a restock.

I got on Nike Chat yesterday looking for a size 6 in the tropical twists for my wife. I was told that they had no stock ANYWHERE, but that the shoes were still being produced so I should expect a restock.

that is good news. i havent seen these on nikestore so they might have them soon???

Any word on if the knicks colorway will hit NDC?

Anyone talk to a zappos rep about mango's finally hitting ever? I want one more pair before the summer ends. I have Cyber's and Sport red for now.

Kinda pissed i still don't have a pair of these.

Don't see em at any local Chicago boutiques either. Is Zappos or NDC the only place i can find them?

Kinda pissed i still don't have a pair of these.
Don't see em at any local Chicago boutiques either. Is Zappos or NDC the only place i can find them?

I have spoken to several Nike reps and they all tell me the Roshe Runs are not on the launch list do they can pop up at any time.

Shoebacca and sneakerhead...there is a 10% discount for shoebacca.

I know the rules are tightening on this thread.  Can we still discuss where these are available, when sites and stores might get them.  Just no actual selling of the shoes?

Just ordered the Imperial Purple Roshes from Zappos. I actually prefer the mesh on the Women's colorways because of what happened to my Sirens. My Sport Reds are starting to rip also :smh: :x

I could be wrong but I think zappos has the court purple not imperial.

Back
Top Bottom