ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yaaaaaaas

Nice fam, mine come in Friday. Did you size up 1.5? How's the fit?

Found a guy with three pairs of size 12 Calypso willing to trade me one in exchange for a size 13 FB Mint. I really need a size 12.5 in OG Mesh, were Calypso made in that size or should I just take the trade of a size 12?

I'm gonna be 100% honest. I thought you were trolling.

Thanks Nordstrom informer, got myself a pair! :smile:

REPPED

i don't find the mints to be of my taste, but that is a great find. looking at some ebay bids for mints, there are some that are going for over twice retail..

Found a guy with three pairs of size 12 Calypso willing to trade me one in exchange for a size 13 FB Mint. I really need a size 12.5 in OG Mesh, were Calypso made in that size or should I just take the trade of a size 12?
pretty easy decision if you ask me.

Aye lemme know on that I've been looking around for a pair ofr Calypso's.. I wear a 13 but I guess I could size down... 

Resellers still copping multiples pairs or what???  Sheesh, tried to checkout a 10.5 and 6 early in the game and still couldn't checkout without my shoes getting kicked out of the cart!  
mad.gif

WOW, those things sold out so quick!  
Seriously!

I managed to buy one in my size. Then, after the initial transaction, I added a couple more for friends, and as I went to check out, the shoes disappeared from my cart. I guess it isn't like NDC where shoes will linger in your cart while you continue to shop.

Probably a safe bet that a lurker/reseller bought up the stock cause I was refreshing and it was FSR just a few min ago

Decided against it. I'd rather get the mangos when they release. So there should be a 14 left if anyone wants it

Back
Top Bottom