ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FA in 34th? How long ago did you cop? I might stop by sometime next week
It was in Jersey actually, I went today. I passed by Garden State Plaza and decided to check if they had. They also have a Footlocker, Champs and FNL. Didn't go into Footlocker, but Champs and FNL had them.

I was wondering how i can get rid of the way these crease when i wear them. I really like the shoe but they crease so easily and they look weird on my feet. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to cure it?

I was wondering how i can get rid of the way these crease when i wear them. I really like the shoe but they crease so easily and they look weird on my feet. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to cure it?
What pair do you have?

Lol there's no way to wear a shoe without creasing it. If you don't want them to crease keep them in the box and off your feet.

Tarps on feet pics

I've Been so bogged down with school lately. I feel like I havent been here in forever... and the V2 still haven't dropped :smh:

Those who ordered IDs, when is your expected delivery?

Edit: +1 for the Cudi convo... My fav artist at the moment, hands down. I had the pleasure to see dude perform in SF during the MOTM1 era...

Last edited:
Just ordered size 11.5 mango V2 from across the pond for about 115$ shipped! I'm not waiting for these to hit the states the roshe hype is unreal!

My size too but I cant pull the trigger at that price without trying to cop at retail first

Back
Top Bottom