ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Would anybody in the DMV be interested in doing a bulk order off of Frugirls so that we could combine shipping making them ultimately less expensive. PM me! I'm not to sure how it would work but I'm sure one of you would know.

Throwing a couple pairs in washing machine when I get home. Do you guys put detergent in too?

You honestly don't even need to put them in a pillowcase. I threw my Calypsos and my friend's Cybers straight into the washing machine and they came out fine. And for drying them I just had them in my room and they were completely dry the next day.
I think the reason why it's best to put em in a pillow case is to protect the washer.

Got my shipment today.

so the thing to do now is posting pics with you and ya girl in roshes. one person did it now its like contagious ...

Anyone think the fb mints for 100 is alright?
A month ago I would have said yeah and still semi-yeah, but since FA just restocked them other places might get them, so you can be patient.  If you don't want to take your chances 100 is actually on the lower end of what they been selling for. If anyone tells you otherwise ask them for a link to a place with them cheaper, I doubt they'll have one.

A month ago I would have said yeah and still semi-yeah, but since FA just restocked them other places might get them, so you can be patient.  If you don't want to take your chances 100 is actually on the lower end of what they been selling for. If anyone tells you otherwise ask them for a link to a place with them cheaper, I doubt they'll have one.
Did I miss the boat on these a month ago? Thought they released last week. Everyone's calling them yeezy.

Did I miss the boat on these a month ago? Thought they released last week. Everyone's calling them yeezy.
They released a while ago, only restock I know of last week was footaction. Most people call them yeezys, but theyre also known as FB mints. I just used the month reference cause that's roughly the last time I saw them in restocked, until last week.

The release for them are getting close. I can feel it lol hopefully by the end of this month. Just be patient
Thanks I thought they had a release date..I'm sorta late to the roshe party. I'm coming from kobes so excuse the questions

BTW I have crimsons and squadrons so far, I kicked my self in the foot cause they had a fsr of olives reds a black sails a month ago and I passed.

Thanks I thought they had a release date..I'm sorta late to the roshe party. I'm coming from kobes so excuse the questions

BTW I have crimsons and squadrons so far, I kicked my self in the foot cause they had a fsr of olives reds a black sails a month ago and I passed.
they are called iguanas not olives. just letting you know since you're new.

Back
Top Bottom