ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Cool preciate it

Montana
eyes.gif
LOL Dang...good luck. I was expecting you to say Spokane, WA or Idaho or something.

Hello all, i've been monitoring this form for a long while and just decided to join in on the convo's! So im a bit new and so but yeah. Wassup guys? Anyone know where i can find the Calypso's in size 8 or 8.5? So in love with them!!!

Only thing I dont like that I have seen from pairs on feet, is that indention of space in the toe area. Just looks weird but oh well it comes with the shoe.

Quote:
LOL Dang...good luck. I was expecting you to say Spokane, WA or Idaho or something.
damn.  montana?  hope you get your pairs man.

btw, i cant stop staring at your avy
Haha the upside about it is there's not many people into sneakers unless you visit the major universities. Other than that its few and far in between. Which then sucks because supply is low because demand is as well. My mall only has a FTL, but the other 2 bigger malls have FNL CHM FTL ... BUT they are 3 hours and 3.5 hours away east and west

Yes, $70 is retail, however, after yesterday's activities, you'll be hard-pressed to now find them for that. I'm not saying $150 is reasonable, at all. However, this is the (unfortunate) situation that comes with they "hype" train.

Is $150 a reasonable price for the Black Mint FBs?
Depends on how much you like them I guess. haha. Seems like that's about what they are going for on Ebay, some for more, some for less. Depends on what size. I'd never pay that much but I'm broke and I don't really care for them to begin with.

Bay Area, Vintage Fair FA in Modesto has size 8 and 12 in the mint FB. Just called moments ago. Too far for me I can't help out anyone.

**** LeBron's Tweet. **** Finish Line's Twitter for naming these the "Yeezy's". **** Hypebeasts. Roshe's aren't supposed to be that hard to cop. Plus these ******g resellers on eBay have a FSR with 3-4 pairs each. ****. ****. ****.

Back
Top Bottom