ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You sure it was the black sail's and not the gamma's?

You got me going crazy lol.
It was the black sails lol when you check the size it comes up with the colorways and 8.5 was the only one with 3 tarps, gammas and black sails, said only 1 in stock though somebody probably cancelled

UPS man is going to hate my guts once these get put up on ID.

Truckloads upon truckloads of ID boxes, :smh:.

sorry about starting the group buy snowball. didn't mean to start it even though i know it would not work out :lol: I'll just wait for iD, that's much easier. :tongue:

I've been checking every day for a size 8.5 lol...still trying to get the black sail's and sport red's sigh :frown:
I think the best thing to do is to check this thread every morning.  That's how I got my black/sails in a 8.5 this morning at 5am CST.  I saw the post about the WSS restock and right after I checked out, it showed 8.5 was out of stock.  

my tarp green's came in with a couple days back and i just noticed some type of stains on the soles, anybody else has a pair with this issue??

my tarp green's came in with a couple days back and i just noticed some type of stains on the soles, anybody else has a pair with this issue??
What site you get em from? Plenty of sites have them if you want to return and buy for retail, but that's kind of a hassle.

For the lazy:

nthat.gif
id cop them release date? 

id4shoes on eBay has the Cybers size 8.5-10 for $76.99 if you message them on Facebook. Is this a good deal or are Cybers readily available?

If I just waited before I purchased from FNL...
mean.gif

I purchased the Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue instead.

My size too, good steal though.

Last edited:
id4shoes on eBay has the Cybers size 8.5-10 for $76.99 if you message them on Facebook. Is this a good deal or are Cybers readily available?
Those have been up there for a while the shipping is like 20 though so its around 96-101 was going to hop on then saw a pair on ebay for 76 free ship, patience is key.

Back
Top Bottom