ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know that this must have been asked a million times on this thread, but what's the best way to clean the mesh? my Calypso's get dirty pretty quickly?

I've been using good ole soap, toothbrush, rag and warm water. am i doing it right?

Washing machine.

I've already got orders in. They won't ship until the 14th. Sizes and cws are dwindling down bad especially size 10. The biggest size for Mangos are 8.5.

:x :x :x :x :smh: :smh::smh:

Last edited:
I was gona order Any ways after the presdential situation from those china sites u know which ones im talking about lol but if You guys are doing a group buy im PayPal ready gift or w.e. pm me if not ill order on my own lol

I know that this must have been asked a million times on this thread, but what's the best way to clean the mesh? my Calypso's get dirty pretty quickly?

I've been using good ole soap, toothbrush, rag and warm water. am i doing it right?
I've seen somewhere in this thread about people throwing them in the washer. I personally haven't done it but heard the results come out as if they're brand new. Hopefully someone with experience can help you as to how exactly to go about that.

Put em in a pillowcase, close pillowcase. Throw em in the washer, gentle wash. Air dry. Done.

Oh and take insoles and laces out before putting em in your pillowcase.

What everyone's been saying is right. Only thing that is important that must be said is to wash in COLD water.

finally able to shoot my tarps today, best colorway of the spring release!

Best photo by far for Tarps. +1 I'm sleeping on these until Zappos might ever drop the price.

Put em in a pillowcase, close pillowcase. Throw em in the washer, gentle wash. Air dry. Done.

Oh and take insoles and laces out before putting em in your pillowcase.
Sorry for the noob question, but why not just throw them in with the insoles and laces?

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should do the job. Thats what i use on my calypsos

I know my mind is in the gutter right now but it's funny when i see a bunch of dudes saying...

- "I'm down for a GB"

- "Anyone want to do a GB with me"

And no i don't mean "Group Buy" Darn acronyms. LOL. =P
laugh.gif

"Bang Bang!"

Last edited:
11.5 struggle. Saw one pair of mangos at that size and somebody pulled the trigger before I can. Calypsos are going for $300+ and Sirens the last 2 auctions ended before anyone could bid

Nike Town Boston received 2 of the 3 FB colorways. They did not receive the mints. They have no information about receiving the City Pack Mids.

Calypsos on ebay for 190 but theyre size 12 and says 2-3x worn but he must of been doing some work or something

Last edited:
For those that own both. How close of a color are the tarps and iguanas? I know obviously the sole is different what about the rest? In some pics they look the same and in the pic above they look slightly different. Does the tarps have somewhat of a grey-charcoal to it? Don't wanna drop another 70 for the same lookin shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom