ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I feel like the other colorways for the FB just adds to the hype for the mint FBs because the others are just not as appealing. The brown/orange pair looks like it has potential but I can't see myself putting an outfit together that looks right with them on. The blue/lime is clean but still too much going on. The mints are all black with hints of subtleness to make it look dope. If the other colorways were just 1 tone rather than 2 tones like the mints they would sell out just as easily. Imagine the brown was all over with a gold swoosh and gold lining
nthat.gif

Last edited:
A little late given my recent entrance into the forum, but a big S/O to kenichi on a fair price for DS mangos. I was new to niketalk but he was willing to do a transaction with me and help me out on a very difficult and sought-after find.

instagram pic btw @chief_pravongsa

What's a fair price to pay for calypso, mangos and siren reds?
depends on the size for Mangos. My Mangos are size 11.5 rare af $180, but I got it as a gift. Good price for Mangos is about 140-150 for the other sizes that are fairly easy to find compared to my 11.5. Calypsos, idk man really up to you seeing as it's not going to be re-release and so anything under 200 is a good price lol. Sirens I would say 120 ish.

this is all in my opinion, it's ultimately up to you on how bad you want them
lol @ Sirens for 120 especially in a size 11+. There are less sirens on the market than mangos. Sirens should be less than calypsos but calypsos are easily over 200. Mangos and sirens are both pretty hard to find in that size, with mangos being tougher. In my opinion, price points for all three in a size 11 would be ~$150 mangos, $200 sirens, >$200 calypsos. As a size 11 thats been looking for mangos and sirens, i think anything less than that would be a pretty good deal. 

No offense...for real no offense but this is an example of why everybody outside of NY laughs at New Yorkers with a sarcastic hatred! Lol! Sorry Broshe community, every single colorway will now be referred to as "Oh you got that (insert colorway) Yeezy low!!!" Smh

No offense...for real no offense but this is an example of why everybody outside of NY laughs at New Yorkers with a sarcastic hatred! Lol! Sorry Broshe community, every single colorway will now be referred to as "Oh you got that (insert colorway) Yeezy low!!!" Smh

Right, because nobody outside of NYC has ever camped for anything -_-

Back
Top Bottom