ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol I told you they might still have pairs at your locals shiekhs.  But dam you got butthurt right quick and btw ordering shoes takes 5 mins tops so don't try and drop that obligations line on me, everyone has obligations, but they learn to manage their time

"Right quick" lolololol at people that still talk like that. Obligations such as bills. I'm sorry that I can't just ask my mother for her cc like you. I'm actually responsible monetarily and only purchase when it makes sense. I asked for some info if anyone knows of any spots that still had them, so don't come into this helpful thread thinking you're above everyone else. And I'm not "butt hurt". I'm a grown *** man that's tired of people like you trolling this thread. Grow up bro and post something USEFUL.

Crimsons from yesterday.  Loving them.  Also found both Royal and Red Solarsofts at the Rack for $50.  Good weekend so far 
nthat.gif

100% agree. I do prefer OG mesh over everything but these are a definite for me. FB's on the other hand are uglier than hell. I guess the people who like the FB's don't like the city pack as much? I don't know. 

I'll admit that I was a huge hater of the FBs before they released. Initially I hated the concept of the FBs since I'm biased towards the OG mesh, but seeing the orange/brown FBs in person swayed my decision a bit. The mints are nice but mainly for the sole. The orange/browns however are really clean. The gold swoosh isn't as obvious and blends in really well. They remind me of Ronnie Fieg's "Salmon Toe" Asics.

The total crimsons are nice but its too much orange for me. The orange/brown FBs balance that orange really well with great contrast. It's a shoe that a lot are sleeping on in my opinion.

Last edited:
"Right quick" lolololol at people that still talk like that. Obligations such as bills. I'm sorry that I can't just ask my mother for her cc like you. I'm actually responsible monetarily and only purchase when it makes sense. I asked for some info if anyone knows of any spots that still had them, so don't come into this helpful thread thinking you're above everyone else. And I'm not "butt hurt". I'm a grown *** man that's tired of people like you trolling this thread. Grow up bro and post something USEFUL.
Umm yeah I have two part time jobs and have saved up over the years from birthdays and gifts a 70$ pair of shoes is not a problem for me.  I told you that my local shiekhs had a pair and you might check yours how is that trolling or not being helpful? Not sure you even read the post.

If you take the swoosh of the Yeezys, you might as well just buy a pair of Toms.  Looks awful.

I think I'll go after the Tokyo's.  They look nice.

Can anyone with the city pack shoes let me know how the sizing compares to the OG's and the FB's? I wear a 9 in the OG's and got a 9.5 in the FB's based on the input in this forum. However, the FB's still fit too snug and I have a fairly narrow foot. So I need a 10 in FB's. I'm wondering what size I would need in the city pack based on how the OG and FB fit me. Thanks in advance.

I saw some people saying they had issues with their orders from UO. I ordered a pair of sport reds and when they came it was a display model so the display shoe was dirty and coloring was slightly lighter than the other side. Ended up returning it to the store. Shipping was really fast though so may try again in a different color.

Umm yeah I have two part time jobs and have saved up over the years from birthdays and gifts a 70$ pair of shoes is not a problem for me.  I told you that my local shiekhs had a pair and you might check yours how is that trolling or not being helpful? Not sure you even read the post.

I read the post. It's not about being able to afford it. It's having the self control not to blow money, but I'm done with this back in forth. I appreciate the pms with the helpful info. I'll try to show some love back if I come up with anything. Cheers

Anyone know how the city pack sizing runs compared to OG's and FB's? I am a 9 in OGs and 10 in FB. Trying to figure out what size I would need in the city packs. Thanks in advance.

Note:> I apologize if this is a double post. I tried to post this question earlier, but it never appeared so trying again.

If you take the swoosh of the Yeezys, you might as well just buy a pair of Toms.  Looks awful.

Tokyos are a must for me. I was a minute or two, too late to get my size 13 from Crooked Tongues but I guess that's a good thing since it will be cheaper when they release here.

On another note, as much as you troll on here and tick off others, you're the kind of dude that would be awesome to hang out with (not in homo context)!. Im sarcastic as well and i guess thats why your posts crack me up man. LOL.

Last edited:

When you say "you're going for the Tokyo's" do you mean you're gonna try and get as many as you can to resell? :smh: Or you're just getting one to keep?

Tokyo's hyped up because they were compared to a certain beast shoe also like the Mint FB's? :nerd:

Tokyos are a must for me. I was a minute or two, too late to get my size 13 from Crooked Tongues but I guess that's a good thing since it will be cheaper when they release here.

On another note, as much as you troll on here and tick off others, you're the kind of dude that would be awesome to hang out with (not in homo context)!. Im sarcastic as well and i guess thats why your posts crack me up man. LOL.
Appreciate it man.  Some people take these shoes way too seriously.  I'm just trying to have fun.  They're sneakers.

Bumping my post so that more people can see the news. I find it funny that when people post actually important news on here, barely anyone cares. But if a link to buy comes up, everyone bugs out.

we don't know how they look like yet so not so important right now plus I wouldn't get too juiced just because it's a collab, it might turn out ugly?

Anyone know how the city pack sizing runs compared to OG's and FB's? I am a 9 in OGs and 10 in FB. Trying to figure out what size I would need in the city packs. Thanks in advance.

Note:> I apologize if this is a double post. I tried to post this question earlier, but it never appeared so trying again.

Dang a full size up from OG mesh to FB?? You have really wide feet or are they fat/really padded?

Maybe a 9.5 for you? Its in the middle of your range.

I'm a size 10.5 in OG's and FB's and the Trail Mids. Size 11 in wovens. I'm getting a 10.5 in the Mid City Pack.

Last edited:
Here is the pic showing the evidence of the upcoming Size? x Roshe collab. If you dont know who @pruffs is, he is Paul Ruffles, head of Size? and footpatrol. Basically his word is the word of Size?. So who's excited for the very first (certainly not the last) roshe collab. This is gonna be HUGE.

Bumping my post so that more people can see the news. I find it funny that when people post actually important news on here, barely anyone cares. But if a link to buy comes up, everyone bugs out.
for one you're trying to hype up ish that hasnt even been created..

Clearly, you haven't seen any of size?s multiple other collabs. They have almost never put out a bad looking one. The guys know what they are doing when it comes to this stuff. I'm sure they're gonna kill this roshe. Also, this is something noone was really expecting. Kinda big news.

I'm just generalizing man. Don't wanna get the hopes up and be disappointed you know :D I'll judge it when I see it.

Dang a full size up from OG mesh to FB?? You have really wide feet or are they fat/really padded?

I'm a size 10.5 in OG's and FB's and the Trail Mids. Size 11 in wovens. I'm getting a 10.5 in the Mid City Pack.
No I have narrow to regular width feet so I was shocked I had to size up to 10 in the FB's. I read a ton of posts saying to go half-size up on the FB's, but when I tried them on they were too snug. They are significantly more narrow than the OGs. I may try to go with a 9.5 in the city pack then. The FB's actually fit like all my Free Runs, which I wear size 10 in. Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.

Don't sleep on the city pack! Colors pop perfectly in person. I copped the Paris and Tokyo pairs. 

Plus how are people not able to cop the Total Crimsons? They're just sitting at local FA's around my area.
where did you cop nikestore europe or crooked tongues?

A Size? x Roshe collab can't go wrong!

I just really hope they make one with OG mesh and avoid that hideous swoosh placement as with the FBs.

Back
Top Bottom