ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@psypha, I hear ya. I've only been in this thread for a month maybe. Since the Zappos $55 restock of the 3 original colorways. Picking those up (eventually having to return due to size issues) made me want to keep looking for these. Iguanas are my favorite but all the most "hyped" colors just so happen to look really good to me well before I caught wind of the popularity of the individual colorways. That makes me a hypveast? It's kind of a blanket statement that's slightly unfair to late newcomers. Guess it shouldn't matter that much to anyone anyway but it's an interesting discussion. Just a thought.

@ayotayo, I feel you. It's nice to see a fanship of a shoe have some maturity amongst its members. Refreshing to say the least.

Put my TRo patches on my black sails :pimp:

Big Ups to Cargan!

@psypha, I hear ya. I've only been in this thread for a month maybe. Since the Zappos $55 restock of the 3 original colorways. Picking those up (eventually having to return due to size issues) made me want to keep looking for these. Iguanas are my favorite but all the most "hyped" colors just so happen to look really good to me well before I caught wind of the popularity of the individual colorways. That makes me a hypveast? It's kind of a blanket statement that's slightly unfair to late newcomers. Guess it shouldn't matter that much to anyone anyway but it's an interesting discussion. Just a thought.

@ayotayo, I feel you. It's nice to see a fanship of a shoe have some maturity amongst its members. Refreshing to say the least.

No it doesn't make you a hypebeast. You liked because you simply liked it and not because it was hyped.

Just wondering, why is the team roshe mascot an image of a tree?

It's a Bonsai tree and the word "Roshe" comes from Roshi and they all fit together with a Zen theme, so a Bonsai tree and Zen go together perfectly. I don't know how to explain it really lol.

got my mint FB's in today, a lot nicer in person.

iD UPDATE; VOLT UPPERS! (OG mesh)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Now I can save using my discount instead of paying full price

Just to give u guys a heads up looks like there will be more women's color ways on Nordstrom.com soon. I did a merch search and it shows over 8 different expected color ways. All online nothing in store yet

Any place to find the TCs online? When was the release date? I think I'll have to hit my local Footaction...

Here's the final piece to the Premium Series - the Thunder Blue Roshe Run. If you liked the video, please leave me feedback in some way, shape, or form. Enjoy!

volt uppers?  guess they're taking tips from the bootleg sites haha

cant wait for those if they do happen

Anyone have the footaction SKU for the squadron blues? If so, please PM me. Im trying to get a pair for my cousin for his bday. 

Back
Top Bottom