ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Foot action near me has just about all of them.

Mailman came through with the package today :smile:

Sirens for $89.99. I couldn't pass! 9.5 a little more snug than my usual size 10 pairs but I can live with it. Unfortunately no OG box. Oh well, stadium greens & calypsos are up next!

Mailman came through with the package today
smile.gif

Sirens for $89.99. I couldn't pass! 9.5 a little more snug than my usual size 10 pairs but I can live with it. Unfortunately no OG box. Oh well, stadium greens & calypsos are up next!
frown.gif

Mailman came through with the package today :smile:

been lookin to swap my DS size 10s for a 9.5! Wanted the box tho >.

Let them breathe and got a lot of compliment so far I''m really loving them. Coolest worker in footaction southland and they just got the squadron blue heads up !

Any word on if FNL will be adding more cws soon? I have a $20 WC card that is about to be used on the sprite looking FB's, if they aren't getting new CWs soon. I now have cybers, iggys, calypsos, siren reds, and i have mints and sport reds on the way. I think i'm gonna order these sprite FB's today though before i miss them like i did with the sport reds last year....

Let them breathe and got a lot of compliment so far I''m really loving them. Coolest worker in footaction southland and they just got the squadron blue heads up !

new member from the old NT forums here. Is this FA southland in hayward? Do they have the total crimsons? On a mission for these in sz 9 and trying to head out after work today.

tokyos looking good btw. wish these were not mids.

Last edited:
if you guys looking for OG's they still got sizes up on urban.
Can you PM me the link? All I get is womens and the wovens. I'd appreciate it

Edit : Thank you to the two members who hit me with the links real quick!

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and buy some OG black sails. Trust me, they will become your go to roshes once you get them.

He is correct. Have wore mine 10 days straight and counting. ..

I'd love to get some black/sails...been wanting them since the start. Cybers are my go to shoe right now. All my roshes are 10.5 except sirens which are 10s...I'm only buying another pair off FNL because of the $20 winners circle so I can cop a pair for $53 shipped. Which pair would you guys choose now? I haven't seen any of the pairs online in person aside from the split pack and I don't like those.

Back
Top Bottom