ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey any Massachusetts Broshes in here or anywhere I have some Crimson Roshe details if interested PM me, don't want resellers on this

lol someone's sensitive.  your posts clearly stated that it's "almost usually $30+" for iD.  "almost usually" does not mean certainty; hence, me quoting your statement.  and if i'm doing my math right, $70 (retail for roshes) + $30 (your supposed iD markup) does NOT equal $110.  i, too, am hooked on phonics and my math skills come from me being asian

Haha. Not sensitive at all. As I stated before, I was simply using the $30+ as a reference point not actual math. If I had stated that the actual markup was in fact $30 (which I did not do) then you could make the comical assumption that I (like you) am too hooked on phonics.

Last edited:
No hate, just wondering where you're grabbing this date and number from. I'm surprised they're pricing a base model that retails at $70 for OVER $100. The most I'd expect would be $90 or $95.
d e beatup, a reliable source and a member here posted that info way back in Jan or Feb. He said it would be around $110 and will drop sometime over the summer. There's also a premium option for ~$130.

Haha. Not sensitive at all. As I stated before, I was simply using the $30+ as a reference point not actual math. If I had stated that the actual markup was in fact $30 (which I did not do) then you could make the comical assumption that I (like you) am too hooked on phonics.
lol guess hooked on phonics worked for both of us

whomever needs crimsons hit me up, PM me, no resellers please, looking out for the community here. The crimsons are a quick strike I was just told by a retailer

Zappos and their free next day shipping ftw. I was thinking I was going to have to try and track down a pair of the squads in Vegas next week, but now I'll have them in time before I head out there.

Think I might return my black wovens. Got them from NDC on release date and have yet to wear them :rolleyes if iDs really are right around the corner I could use the money on them (assuming the options will be good)

Big shout to NT'er NuReHs0r for hooking me up with Crimsons yesterday. Dude really stepped up and doesn't know me from Adam, yet everything was super smooth. Super stoked to see these and finally have in hand. Thanks NuReHs0r . What this thread and this community is all about. :smokin
I have to second that. Helped me out 2 with the Crimson's [emoji]128077[/emoji] my brother we salute u

Back
Top Bottom