ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow this thread has blown up way too much. There is so much thirst for a $70 shoe it is unreal.
thirst for a $70 shoe?  the cheap pricepoint is even worse.  if people are thirsty and are able to put up $200+ for lebrons, foams, jordans, etc., without even thinking, what's left to say about a meazly $70 shoe

Anyone know if any of the Footactions with the Total Crimsons have em in a size 6? I know I've asked before, but at the time it wasn't as widely available. Any info greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for a 7 in these and I haven't seen anything smaller than a 8 so far.

OG members, roshe heads, LOL you guys have light up rings? I haven't heard such loser talk in ages....... Please continue.......
laugh.gif

Might just be me but anyone feel like the newer roshe's (tarps gammas and blues) fit tighter than the og roshes in the same size?
they do fit tighter, but not like the wovens and fbs do

How old are you that you're mad about a shoe :rofl:

Capitals used for inflection fam. I'm old enough to be ya pops. Nobody's mad, secured my pair a week ago from a TR member.

COLD CITY,
Saw that local NTer, those crimsons were from an FA, fyi...

i want the fb mints too and i've missed out 3 times now.. who cares. people actin like they're about to be castrated or something

The past 4 pages were entertaining with the size 9 & 9.5 restock.....and then they went back to complaining about hypebeasts and resellers.

You know a thread is going downhill when memes and gifs begin to show up.

Also, I actually laughed at that NikeStore restock. Thank you for stumping these resellers, Nike.

Lets move on and talk about these MidCity Roshe ! I haven't tried them yet.

Glad NDC will be releasing them soon. Decided to hold off from getting them from the UK sites, will save me $20 - 30. I like the Paris and Tokyo pairs.

NDC will have these? Good news! I want 2 of 3 hopefully.....those who already own them, do they fit TTS? :nerd: all my roshes are 7.5 except 2 which are sz8

Dear lawd, can this fb mint talk PLEASE simmer down
indifferent.gif
 its getting out of hand now! make a damn seperate thread!

i wanna know about the city pack. anybody got on feet pics of them? or has nobody received them yet?

Any Broshes in New York. I'm here on vacation for week. Anyone want to PM some spots (mom an pop) that have women colors ? I found one but they didnt have my size ! Please and thanks.

SO you talk smack after i pose a serious question about the thread, and get high and mighty when i respond in kind?
LMAO...
In order to have questions answered I think you need the special broshe password for replies, they ignore outsiders

Back
Top Bottom