ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Calling out a potential Rutgers Broshe. Saw someone rocking beat Sport Reds in the Livingston Dining Commons. You an NT-er bro?
lol just a little bit. I'm just so used to checking out what sneakers people are wearing and I almost NEVER see Roshes on campus (or anywhere else I go, for that matter). They always seem to sell out in-stores though, so it just makes me wonder where all the pairs are going.

Lol what kind of review do you want for the city pack? I'm not gonna state the obvious and dance in a circle for you.
There is a lot to talk about a new shoe that no one has discussed yet.  How they are on feet, sizing, materials, if you would get more colorways, etc.  I'm not asking you to dance in circles, I'm asking for a review.  Instead you all want to fiend about them mint roshe - go ahead and troll away sir.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

basically thats what they want
laugh.gif
Do you have a problem?  PM me.

Hopefully everyone who hasn't gotten a pair can get one now. Nike will most likely limit them to 3 pairs again. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
I see you all on the mandatory DS period right after buying but I never got that personally.

If I bought a pair I really like then I'd be torture for me to just have em sit in the box or on the shelf, I wanna lace em up ASAP :smokin

I haven't bought a pair of roshes since last summer when I scooped the iggy's,solars and cybers but these chrome limes are calling my name :smh:

LOL I don't get that either. Dudes waiting 6-12months just to wear their kicks. Can't do that, after stressing so much just to get sneakers, I have to wear them at least once when I get them.

Back
Top Bottom