ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

they've been up for almost 4 hours now. i played with the number of pairs i can buy (i want zero) and size 6 only had 6 available. that's after someone in here said he bought 6 or something like that :smh:

also, they had a lot more of the common sizes then the small sizes.

what you guys think? get the total crimson or the black? i got the orange fb.. and i got the all black wovens.. help me out please!! 

four colorways?

people dont understand that it's not in stock, all sizes show because one of the colorways has all sizes available. it's a glitch in zappos system.

just like how someone said size 6 came up for all 3 OG cw's. it's false, i bought the black sails for my girl and that was all that was left.

have a pair in my cart on zappos for the squadrons hint VeryImportantPeople have the sizes show up

saw the total orange crimsons today in person and they really POP.

my finishline order for the squadrons was just cancelled today but my money isn't back on my card..

Have you guys seen these two color ways? My GF found them on pintrest...

Trying to figure out what to where at Disneyland this Friday. But I did get my Total Crimsons today. Not too interested in the FB series too much. I'm late in the Roshe game but I'm hoping to find the other colorways I want from my Okinawa connect.

I also picked up some Nike Solarsoft Moccasins from FNL Online. Tried them on instore at FNL but they didn't have my true size which is 11. Can't wait to get those too.

Saw and tried on the tarps in person in store at shiekh today. Bummed that there was a scuff on the swoosh so I passed on em but definetly got me sold! Ordering them online now 
grin.gif
You should try calling fnl instead and see if you can receive that $10 off since they were posted as $59.99 !

Trying to figure out what to where at Disneyland this Friday. But I did get my Total Crimsons today. Not too interested in the FB series too much. I'm late in the Roshe game but I'm hoping to find the other colorways I want from my Okinawa connect.

I also picked up some Nike Solarsoft Moccasins from FNL Online. Tried them on instore at FNL but they didn't have my true size which is 11. Can't wait to get those too.
I say squadrons/sport reds since the red will 'pop' in sunlight. Plus, you'll be matching micky/minnie mouse when taking pics haha.

If anybody can point me in the right direction I'm looking for sport reds in 8.5 for retail or just a tad bit more, that'd be great. Thanks

Ndc shipped my mints also this morning. Also if anyone can help a brother out with a size 12 total crimson. Pm me thanks

Back
Top Bottom