Roommate Help vol. Getting Even

So I have two roommates, and one of them is pretty chill, sleep all day wakes up and does nothing. The other one wakes up early as hell and makes a ton ofnoise, slamming doors sometime the guy turns on music while me and my other roommate are obviously sleeping. This guy is also a hypocrite, when he wants tosleep, he expect it to be quiet within 10 minutes, when I sleep he leave the TV on or his friends come over to chat, while I'm tryna sleep. That's notthe worse part the worse part is this guy smokes weed in the room all the time with his little bed buddy from down the hall. I've asked him not to, and theguy just straight up ignores me. Not that I have anything against weed, but it's hard to study with that stuff in the room. If you know what i mean
happy.gif
. Plus I can get in deep *%^&.But the weed isn't the problem, it's all about respect. So my question is NT, how do I get even?

I have spoke to him and it's not even about the weeed. It's the fact that he has continued to disrespect me. and i'm not sure the butter is gonnawork cause we have carpet. I do plan on moving out of the room, but before I do, I think i'm gonna spill his bong water all over his floor and punch a holethrough his poster
happy.gif

check him.

if he's still actin, let em know whats good. you shouldn't have to adjust your way of living for someone else.

Tell him "Run up n get done up"

if he jumps stupid, then hit him in his mouth.

You gotta sneak these dudes when they actin dumb

that is weak sauce man. you say you've talked to him about it...well i'd sit him down and really lay into him, yell at the dude.

piss in his listerine, cum in his shampoo, throw a crayon or gum in the dryer while hes doing laundry. piss in his detergent.
upload a virus into his computer or just reformat the whole thing. piss on his mattress before you leave.

if you really wanna get him though, get some scissors and make subtle cuts in his shirts.

Haymaker him in the face when he's asleep, since he doesnt want to be disturbed during that time
wink.gif
. When he wakes up scream in his face and hold him down by the neck and slap himuntil your hand hurts, screaming the whole time
smile.gif
. If you want, get yourother roomie to help hold him down. Do it every night until he starts listening. If it still doesnt work, ducktape him to his bed one night. Fear tactics ftw
pimp.gif
. Oh and make sure you set up booby traps all around the apartment tokeep him guessing
pimp.gif
Flour bombs in every cabinet. String at ankle level. Cling-wrap on the toilet seat. Nothing better to see than a person who's scaredto walk around in their own home.

I'm joking serious
indifferent.gif

Talk to him, man to man. If all else fails, clip your toenails on his bed.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Lenzor

I have spoke to him and it's not even about the weeed. It's the fact that he has continued to disrespect me. and i'm not sure the butter is gonna work cause we have carpet. I do plan on moving out of the room, but before I do, I think i'm gonna spill his bong water all over his floor and punch a hole through his poster
happy.gif

Naw b, shatter his bong on the floor with water in it if you really want to get back at him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Haymaker him in the face when he's asleep, since he doesnt want to be disturbed during that time
wink.gif
. When he wakes up scream in his face and hold him down by the neck and slap him until your hand hurts, screaming the whole time
smile.gif
. If you want, get your other roomie to help hold him down. Do it every night until he starts listening. If it still doesnt work, ducktape him to his bed one night. Fear tactics ftw
pimp.gif
. Oh and make sure you set up booby traps all around the apartment to keep him guessing
pimp.gif
Flour bombs in every cabinet. String at ankle level. Cling-wrap on the toilet seat. Nothing better to see than a person who's scared to walk around in their own home.

I'm joking serious
indifferent.gif

LOL i laughed so hard i cried..

take whey protein and put in his car interior and then pour water on it, after a few days it will smell so bad nothing can get the smell out of it. I MEANNOTHING it will smell so bad, nothing you have ever experienced bad. Like if a fish could fart bad.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

take whey protein and put in his car interior and then pour water on it, after a few days it will smell so bad nothing can get the smell out of it. I MEAN NOTHING it will smell so bad, nothing you have ever experienced bad. Like if a fish could fart bad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom