Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just sharing since this just came in the mail... Merry Kithmas. But now to try for more hoodies tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♂️

9B571A7B-C877-4440-A708-6C73824936EF.jpeg

Hesitant at first pulled the trigger on the invoice like 6pm central it was still available for purchase, might be an easy copp tomorrow

do you guys just stick to your normal kith sizing for the apparel? or they typically run large?

that sizing chart is all over the place

do you guys just stick to your normal kith sizing for the apparel? or they typically run large?

that sizing chart is all over the place
i always just stick to mediums and i honestly never had an issue with sizing from kith. the only thing thats kinda short on me is the williams 3 hoodies but i guess that's by design (supposed to be a little cropped compared to a normal hoodie)

Wow, you guys all got invoices but the real, diehard, fanatic Ronnie fan gets left in the dust? Man. This hurts.

I sent mans a message but he still ain't called or wrote. I'm not mad, I just think it's ****** up that he dont answer fans. I can relate to what he's saying in his collaborations and his childhood. So when I have an awful day, I drift away and put em on cause I don't really got other things so his shoes helps me when I'm depressed... I even got a "KITH" tattoo across the chest.

Cmon Ronnie.... please bless me.

AF1 on Kith now

Wonder if that first captcha was bot protection to get you to the real captcha. I kept getting the “rate limit” too, and when i just hit submit without checking the box , it let me through

Wonder if that first captcha was bot protection to get you to the real captcha. I kept getting the “rate limit” too, and when i just hit submit without checking the box , it let me through

Had the same thought but then got prompted for another captcha once I was in queue which likely reset my position... smh

Back
Top Bottom