Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

might have a pair in my size for retail + $20CAD

said he'd hit me up when he received them...

here's to hoping :smile:

Panic! At the Disco

too too fye :smokin

gonna try to trade my CDG Supreme hoodie for a pair
Don't know what that is, but it's says Supreme on it, so I wouldn't think twice 
laugh.gif

Panic! At the Disco
Lemme guess, you strolled in Kith because your Spidey Senses went off  'bout 5 pm EST, kindly asked if they had an 8.5 and one of the lovely Kith employees said "say no more fam, as a matter of fact, I actually have 4 pairs in the back. 2 for you and if you have 2 homies, I got them, too."

BTW, you know i'm just bustin' your balls, but still funny! If I had the plug like that, you best believe I'd be stocking up.  
tongue.gif
 Conversely, you have to understand other's disdain for Kith lol. I feel like this the AM1 OG thread 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lemme guess, you strolled in Kith because your Spidey Senses went off  'bout 5 pm EST, kindly asked if they had an 8.5 and one of the lovely Kith employees said "say no more fam, as a matter of fact, I actually have 4 pairs in the back. 2 for you and if you have 2 homies, I got them, too."

BTW, you know i'm just bustin' your balls, but still funny! If I had the plug like that, you best believe I'd be stocking up.  
tongue.gif
 Conversely, you have to understand other's disdain for Kith lol. I feel like this the AM1 OG thread 
laugh.gif

lmao nah. I'm here in NJ contemplating if i should cop the fruit loop shake from BK

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

lmao nah. I'm here in NJ contemplating if i should cop the fruit loop shake from BK
haha. Hmmmm. I have  a BK across the street. I need to look into this concoction you speak of 
nerd.gif
 BRB, gonna Google it; sounds delicious.

got my size 10 but failed manually. oh well, hopefully its less than resell. I ended up grabbing the ash pink sweats to lounge in too.

Last edited:
whats the lace situation on the 3s? Would be dope if they came with 2 set of those pink flats so i can throw 1 in my Vs

I guess Adidas is your only forte?
Nah (Air Max 1, 3 for 3 Unicorns manually, etc.) I don't really know what went south this morning. Got through with no queue, hit submit order, started process spinning as if it was a success, then got kicked back to payment screen, RIP. Frustrating to say the least, but can't complain.

Shorts & Windbreakers restocked
bleeckers too, unless they never sold out?
What's the sizing on those Bleeckers (I don't think they sold out either, pink pairs had the most gone though)? They had like 42" waist listed for a large lol. XXL is 36" to 38", right? Too bad they're not cheaper, because those are the only thing(s) out of the collection I actually like

Last edited:

What's the sizing on those Bleeckers? They had like 42" waist listed for a large lol. XXL is 36" to 38", right? Too bad they're not cheaper. Those are the only thing(s) out of the collection I actually like
im assuming they fit the same as the old pairs, dont really know why the size chart is all messed up. but 32" is usually M, 34" is L, 36" is XL, etc.

Back
Top Bottom