Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Fire pics man! My militia gel mai's came in today, and I honestly think they are clean as ****. Don't get the disdain personally. Salmon toe's up next, and then f&f mai's whenever they ship. Hopefully before xmas. 

Couldn't imagine getting a unicorn order cancelled without any sort of compensation. Unless it was because multiples, then you deserve it.

With that being said my militias shipped. Haven't been this giddy about a delivery in a while

How long does it typically take Kith to respond? I sent a message over Facebook Messenger yesterday and an e-mail today.

embarassed.gif

Come on militias 

How long does it typically take Kith to respond? I sent a message over Facebook Messenger yesterday and an e-mail today.
i havent emailed them in a couple of years tbh, but usually whenever i emailed them i got a response back within like 10-15 mins. they were super quick getting back. then again that was two years ago..

Last edited:
Are all 3 of those the same size? If so, that confirms the gigantic shape of the ST's.

Super Greens still reign supreme.

Yea the size 8 silhouette was playing games with my eyes since I wear a 10. A bit jealous that you picked up the other two. I remember answering "green" repeatedly when asked what color the supergreens were hahaha. And I just straight passed on the Mossad since I had eyes only for STs on Monday. Regret both misses, but hopefully I have a clean pair when I get home today.

Back
Top Bottom