Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The hoodie with they grey sleeve and the robes are nice not the price tag though, and tbh those shoes should have been 150. Shipped

^Well that's just an opinion of a mere mortal. And if you recall, the gawd Aaronaldhino said opinions don't matter when it comes to the quality of these shoes.

Last edited:

I'm going for the hoodie, when I order stuff from kith I feel you on the sizing. Check out the chart and measure yourself or compare some clothes you have from labels that offer sizing charts as well. To be honest, maybe half the stuff I buy from them is true to size.

Anybody in the big apple check out the apparel in store and wanna give some reviews [emoji]128556[/emoji]?

Last edited:
If a-a-ron announced that he would put out Super Greens, this thread would be 100+ pages deep before the release...facts.

Last edited:
If a-a-ron announced that he would put out Super Greens, this thread would be 100+ pages deep before the release...facts.
No way he would release unless he was desperate. he can still drop any asics collab and it will sell out. haven't copped anything from him since the sage/rose gold debacle. can't believe he fell off so hard so soon compared to his initial releases a couple years ago. im sure he's making a lot more money now than ever before and who wouldn't. if i had a brand that blew up, of course i would increase production numbers to increase profit. you definitely know where his priorities are, there are some who want to keep things exclusive and there are some who want to take advantage and capitalize. the mystique is definitely gone... 

I'm sure this thread will have a lot of activity when we see a new GL3 cw from him or what the gel sight will look like in color. Also the alleged diadora collab thats supposed to happen this year could potentially blow this thread up. He's got plenty of chances to redeem himself. Hopefully he doesn't completely **** them all up.

I'm sure this thread will have a lot of activity when we see a new GL3 cw from him or what the gel sight will look like in color. Also the alleged diadora collab thats supposed to happen this year could potentially blow this thread up. He's got plenty of chances to redeem himself. Hopefully he doesn't completely **** them all up.
Well looking at last year, I will say every other release will be decent at least. To me he did not do as bad as most people complain about, he was just trying a lot of new things, minus his "retros". To me last year his COA, Sages, and Landmark drops where a home run.

If anyone sees these in a US 13/EU 47 please let me know. These are impossible to track down.

Last edited:
Anyone pick up the Hollis hoody, wondering how it fits, yes I know there is a sizing chart just don't have measuring tape at school.

Last edited:
Are both Grand Openings really still in stock on Kith NY online? Would have thought these would have sold out.

Ahh nice they must have restocked the GT2 coz I just copped a pair literally a couple minutes ago for my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom