Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

Just got my pair... Don't know if i can fit them, i think my foot is too wide (had to go a half size down, only one i could cop online).. Anyway. First and last pair of puma disc's... cause that disc is ******ed man... considering just selling them, pretty disappointed with it in hand... 

Last edited:
Just got my pair... Don't know if i can fit them, i think my foot is too wide (had to go a half size down, only one i could cop online).. Anyway. First and last pair of puma disc's... cause that disc is ******ed man... considering just selling them, pretty disappointed with it in hand... 
Yeah wide footers better go .5 up or you'll regret it. I went TTS and they are just too tight. Have to take the insoles out to fit them comfortably, but luckily they're still comfy without them. Thinking about copping another pair .5 up off ubiq today. Still on the fence though

Yeah wide footers better go .5 up or you'll regret it. I went TTS and they are just too tight. Have to take the insoles out to fit them comfortably, but luckily they're still comfy without them. Thinking about copping another pair .5 up off ubiq today. Still on the fence though
what size are you?

cause from earlier posts, i see everyone saying they have a long toebox.

Damn hoping to cop today on Ubiq. Would toy say go the same size as a GL III? So many mixed reviews. I'd say my foot is wide-ish. I go up .5 on a GL III copared to Sagas or most NBs. 

I have wide feet with a high arch and I went TTS.... They are hard to get on, but once they are on feet they fit pretty nicely. Probably could have went a 1/2 size up, but TTS is fine.

I'm sure they'll break in and loosen up right? since the upper consists of leather. Unless the disc contains your foot which im not sure since i dont a pair (yet).

I wear 8.5 in all NB and most Nike so that's what I got my discs in. The toe was doable with the insole and wasn't too tight like a GL3 would be. However the bootie was waaaay too tight and it was VERY difficult to get my foot in. Granted after I took the insoles out the toebox became a lot looser but there wasn't any heel slip or anything.

I would suggest .5 up similar to a GL3 if you have wide feet. I copped a 8.5 in the ECP and am still sitting on them cause they are too small.

The toebox will be loose if you .5 up though just FYI. But when it's either that or my feet suffocating in the bootie I'll take a loose toebox

Mints came in today. Quality is on point all around. Went TTS and they are perfect. When first putting your foot in, they're snug, and it's a pain to get in. But once they're on, the fit is great with the perfect amount of room in the toebox.

Only thing that bothers me is that my box got crushed during shipping. The box itself is intact, but the lid is screwed. Can't complain though, just a small issue, as I'm more than happy to have a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom