Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

New here. First RF's I've been able to cop. Jw are these 1 per customer. I snagged an sz 11 (black) first because 10.5 was "sold out" and then i tried again, (the checkout process was trippy) and I was able to order a 10.5 (black).  So...now I have two confirmed orders. I'm going to try and cancel the 11.

Since it is a RF collab would that mean I can't cancel, or will they cancel both orders since I ordered 2.
Based on experience ordering from their website, you should be good.  It definitely wouldn't hurt to shoot them an email to attempt to cancel one pair as well (they won't cancel both pairs).

Last edited:

Based on experience ordering from their website, you should be good.  It definitely wouldn't hurt to shoot them an email to attempt to cancel these as well.  
Yeah, I shot them an email. I've read a lot of bad things when it came to customer service, got me feelin' some type of way. I guess we'll see when I call them on Monday.

New here. First RF's I've been able to cop. Jw are these 1 per customer. I snagged an sz 11 (black) first because 10.5 was "sold out" and then i tried again, (the checkout process was trippy) and I was able to order a 10.5 (black).  So...now I have two confirmed orders. I'm going to try and cancel the 11.

Since it is a RF collab would that mean I can't cancel, or will they cancel both orders since I ordered 2.
IDK BUT UR SN OFFENDS ME

uh my friend calls me that and then I like cookies.

(totally irrelevant lol moving on!)

Last edited:

uh my friend calls me that and then I like cookies.

(totally irrelevant lol moving on!)
LOL I WAS BEING FACETIOUS 

SIDE NOTE.

YALL DUDES GOT PPL BELIEVING IM A NURSE CUZ OF THIS WHOLE PUMA THING

BUTT HURT BULLS STAN TRYNA FIRE SHOTS AT THE GAWD 

Hey folks. Sullivan shorts size check please. They say M is relaxed waist 30. Not sure what they meant so I was thinking ordering me a XXL as a 36. Sold Out in 2XL while I waited so grabbed an XL. Thoughts? Anyone wear them? Am I trying too hard to be a *uccboi?

Hey folks. Sullivan shorts size check please. They say M is relaxed waist 30. Not sure what they meant so I was thinking ordering me a XXL as a 36. Sold Out in 2XL while I waited so grabbed an XL. Thoughts? Anyone wear them? Am I trying too hard to be a *uccboi?

S = 29/30
M = 31/32
L = 33/34
XL = 35/36

I went true to size on the Bleecker shorts and they fit perfect. you should be good with an XL if your waist is a 36

Last edited:
S = 29/30
M = 31/32
L = 33/34
XL = 35/36

I went true to size on the Bleecker shorts and they fit perfect. you should be good with an XL if your waist is a 36
Hey man, thanks a lot for the reply. Just noticed how the size description changed when I clicked on that particular size.

This is what it said when I clicked on XL.

Waist Relaxed - 34 inches

Hip (8” down for 3 points meas) - 48 inches

Front Rise (exclude waistband) - 10.75 inches

Back Rise (exclude waistband) - 13 inches

Still not sure what they mean when they say "Waist Relaxed" but I'll take your word for it. 

Last edited:
Most likely gonna double up on the Rose Gold GLV, if the rumors are true. I'll pay resale if I have to. Prices on RF kicks lately have been low in the aftermarket because everyone only cops to flip so the market is saturated.

Most likely gonna double up on the Rose Gold GLV, if the rumors are true. I'll pay resale if I have to. Prices on RF kicks lately have been low in the aftermarket because everyone only cops to flip so the market is saturated.
Word is they're coming out in November 

so...went to sneakercon. wasted 50 bucks (my girl and i) on walking shoulder to shoulder with smelly dudes and 13 year old kids and their mom. all this after waiting in line for an hour and half. been trying to cop nicks, miamis or flamingos for a while and hoped i could get lucky....but everyone who had them wanted 650+... and that was the whole show. basketball shoes and ronnie collabs sprinkled with some air maxes. 

ANYWAY. went over to kith and checked out the pop up shop. got my socks. so sick. and saw the shoes. 

intrested to see them when i get them in for real. but here are some shots, only color corrected from inside the EXTREMELY white shop. 

quality looks not that great and the leather is barely impressive. it is soft though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom