Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

We need a look book.... lets go ronald. 

Need help deciding what to throw my money away on. 
mean.gif

Sad but true 
laugh.gif

Paypal sucks on hyped releases

I've never had a problem with PayPal in all the years I've been buying on kith.

Your payment status on PP shows "Canceled" for both orders?  

No, nothing says canceled, kith told me that I get an email if my order gets canceled and I haven't gotten anything also said that if I got a confirmation email then my order shouldn't be canceled or anything, I'm not sure why 197 is back in my bank though, when yesterday it was taken off.

Sorry guys but haven't ordered from kith in a while, do they still send shipping confirmations for orders or do you track them yourselves now

Hoping these are as easy to grab on the next drop as the cove/mint release. I wonder what percentage of pairs went into the Kithstrike drops.

Dunno why people buy the stuff with a 700 pt font KITH plastered across the front

at least Supreme (obvious counter example) is a cool word, KITH just sounds like mike tyson saying "kiss"

No, nothing says canceled, kith told me that I get an email if my order gets canceled and I haven't gotten anything also said that if I got a confirmation email then my order shouldn't be canceled or anything, I'm not sure why 197 is back in my bank though, when yesterday it was taken off.
Well hopefully you'll end up getting your pair.  I read earlier that you copped an extra pair for your friend, was that the order you're referring to about getting funds back in your account?  

Sorry if I'm asking all these questions because I also copped an extra pair for my brother, but didn't have his CC info, so I used my CC.  Just very anxious to see if it'll get canceled or not.  

Sorry guys but haven't ordered from kith in a while, do they still send shipping confirmations for orders or do you track them yourselves now
Last time I ordered from them, which was about a month ago, they sent out a shipping confirmation the same day before my package was delivered. 

Well hopefully you'll end up getting your pair.  I read earlier that you copped an extra pair for your friend, was that the order you're referring to about getting funds back in your account?  

Sorry if I'm asking all these questions because I also copped an extra pair for my brother, but didn't have his CC info, so I used my CC.  Just very anxious to see if it'll get canceled or not.  

Knowing kith, they only care about the money and their systems are so unorganized that it would be annoying for them to cancel it. Also it does not say anywhere on their site or the order page that it was one per customer

Yeah i got him a pair too but it doesn't really say which order it was. I'll wait and see hopefully they ship both today or of they only end shipping one order it means it did get canceled.

I wonder if the faster processing is due to the kithstrikes being "random" drops with smaller numbers, or if this is a response to the years of complaints and whats to be expected from here on out, I guess we all will find out after the 28th

The hate in here is real on these, and resell prices aren't dropping after the 28th unless they are HEAVILY produced. 95% of people aren't copping now because they're waiting for their chance on the 28th. When 70% of those people strike out they'll be going straight to the bay or a FB group to buy their pair at 350 or so.

Just my guess.

The back of the Brazil looks jersey looks great with the stars flowing from the bottom, the front though... 
eyes.gif
 Shorts are tight though. 

I'm in the #100700 vicinity and my label has been created....
You mean 101700?  100700 is before 101300.  

Just entered more numbers ahead of 101300 (my order number is around 101300) and I see some labels being created.  Guess they don't ship out orders by order number.  

I don't think there's a method to the madness with the shipping. My 1014XX order had a label created, but my 1011XX order has nothing.

You mean 101700?  100700 is before 101300.  

Just entered more numbers ahead of 101300 (my order number is around 101300) and I see some labels being created.  Guess they don't ship out orders by order number.  
Correct. 101700ish

Back
Top Bottom