Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have the black quilted and the quilting is barely noticeable.  The fit and comfort are fine but the quilting leaves a lot to be desired.. I have the regular oatmeal sweats and I prefer them over this new batch.

Got my quilted bleekers in medium and theyre too big for me. I thought they wre tts, but i compared them with my nike tech fleece in medium and they are waaayy bigger and longer.

Question, If they still have some sizes in store do they accept size exchanges? Or im better off just returning them or selling them?

Got my quilted bleekers in medium and theyre too big for me. I thought they wre tts, but i compared them with my nike tech fleece in medium and they are waaayy bigger and longer.

Question, If they still have some sizes in store do they accept size exchanges? Or im better off just returning them or selling them?
My boy was able to exchange pant size in store from an online release, so yes.

they are subtle quilted.. it's not supposed to be that noticeable. they john elliott coa sweats are supposed to be noticeable. these kith ones aren't.

Back
Top Bottom