Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Very excited for my six pairs to show up around Wednesday 
smokin.gif

Was able to hook up the whole crew.  

Haha I was going to say would you prefer I make a very poor unboxing and on foot video and refer to some person I sold to already as I am trying them on? I kid I kid....although has anyone else noticed flightclub selling mints?  http://www.flightclub.com/asics-gel-lyte-5-mint-leaf-mint-leaf-mint-leaf-991846
Haha that sht was ridiculous. No you're doin a real cool thing. You're Probably one of the only people who were able to grab multiples and actually do something respectable with them.

Haha that sht was ridiculous. No you're doin a real cool thing. You're Probably one of the only people who were able to grab multiples and actually do something respectable with them.
I do it on every release.  Well try.  I was able to for Flamingoes, ECPs, Volcanoes, COA's, and Daytona's.  Obviously some much easier than others.  

I just stopped by Kith Brooklyn today and they still have 3m laces, and Bleeckers in almost every size and cw. On another note why is the staff in kith so damn arrogant... they seem to think that they're better than everyone else walking in...

I just stopped by Kith Brooklyn today and they still have 3m laces, and Bleeckers in almost every size and cw. On another note why is the staff in kith so damn arrogant... they seem to think that they're better than everyone else walking in...
imagine having to deal with the idiots in this thread face to face. 
sick.gif

that's pretty dope. gonna be in NY on weds. hopefully they still have some bleeckers in stock.

i was at kith manhattan end of january and walked in wearing some RF collab..not ure which one but dudes were grilling me...they take this just us **** too serious haha like ronnies making shoes for just him and the kith crew

dudes are so corny lol

Last edited:
so they pretty much created all those labels on friday, just to say they shipped out in 5 days, but knowing nothing will be happening over the weekend.

so your stuff still sits there and will ship today if everything goes the normal way. just pathetic!!!

i wouldnt be so mad if they just would have waited till today, but things would move forward....just seeing a label created on late friday evening, wheres the point in this???

but hey, they're kith....lets **** up our customers some more, even after 5 days! -.-

It's very possible your label got created after UPS had picked up that day. Mine was created Friday and did ship, and my second order for clothing/laces also got processed over the weekend. Chill out bro. Contact Kith if you are so dissatisfied instead of being the 200th person to rant on a message board.

Got mine today and really happy. When I bought them I wanted the Coves more, however in person I prefer the mints.

Cove Heaven!!!!!!

i was at kith manhattan end of january and walked in wearing some RF collab..not ure which one but dudes were grilling me...they take this just us **** too serious haha like ronnies making shoes for just him and the kith crew

dudes are so corny lol
lol damn that's funny.

so they pretty much created all those labels on friday, just to say they shipped out in 5 days, but knowing nothing will be happening over the weekend.

so your stuff still sits there and will ship today if everything goes the normal way. just pathetic!!!

i wouldnt be so mad if they just would have waited till today, but things would move forward....just seeing a label created on late friday evening, wheres the point in this???

but hey, they're kith....lets **** up our customers some more, even after 5 days! -.-
well my label was created after business hours on Thursday evening (at least as far as I could tell, wasn't able to see that it was created till about 11pm) then around 2am I got the email saying it was shipped, checked tracking again and it was already at the warehouse.
It's very possible your label got created after UPS had picked up that day. Mine was created Friday and did ship, and my second order for clothing/laces also got processed over the weekend. Chill out bro. Contact Kith if you are so dissatisfied instead of being the 200th person to rant on a message board.
this.

that's pretty dope. gonna be in NY on weds. hopefully they still have some bleeckers in stock.

was at kith manhattan yesterday and they had size S for all colors

Back
Top Bottom