Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

couple shots of super blues.

no i didn't step on kermit, and yes, those are bricks in the shape of my state, NC! :lol:

9506220534_afe2fafa2d_c.jpg

9503424009_3fa9c7f9c7_c.jpg

9503424955_7d21b632c9_c.jpg

couple shots of super blues.

no i didn't step on kermit, and yes, those are bricks in the shape of my state, NC! :lol:

9506220534_afe2fafa2d_c.jpg

9503424009_3fa9c7f9c7_c.jpg

9503424955_7d21b632c9_c.jpg

What's up with the shape of those? The uppers are really rounded along the outside (looking down on them). Almost looks like you made them wider which I wouldn't blame you for but they look bad.

Last edited:
i honestly don't think Ronnie is going to drop that Cove Gel Lyte V he was a special guest for the event which he had a VIP section which pretty much talked about how he got to where he is at and his roots. So in my point of view that was just a marketing move to promote the new model he is going to start working on which we all seen is the Volcano great way to add more hype. And of course we all know the Cove Gel Lyte III has been the one sneaker that broke him so why not wear a sample to something he might not even drop but want people to own the model. Smart man. 

well, for one, i have wide feet... for two, the shape on those is kinda round already. def not my favorite shape on a GL3... and for three, i'm wearing two pairs of socks so they don't heel slip. for some reason this particular pair slips quite a bit, guess it's the lining material... so that's making them bulge out a bit too.

don't look bad to me tho.

Last edited:
well, for one, i have wide feet... for two, the shape on those is kinda round already. def not my favorite shape on a GL3... and for three, i'm wearing two pairs of socks so they don't heel slip. for some reason this particular pair slips quite a bit, guess it's the lining material... so that's making them bulge out a bit too.

don't look bad to me tho.

Okay, just wondering. They just don't look like the shape of any GLIII I've seen although I haven't seen them in person.

Thanx. Publish Brand pants. And I'm 5'11".
yea I just can't wear any of these cuffed/jogger pants. I'm 6'3 and skinny with long legs. need a 32 waist and 34 length but all these pants seem to have a stock inseam of 28-30". I got a pair of mercers from the last release in a 32 and they looked like capri leggings

yea I just can't wear any of these cuffed/jogger pants. I'm 6'3 and skinny with long legs. need a 32 waist and 34 length but all these pants seem to have a stock inseam of 28-30". I got a pair of mercers from the last release in a 32 and they looked like capri leggings

Pretty sure theyre all 32 length. Deff zanerobe is 32. Maybe the mercers are 30

What size are those Publish pants? Still undecided on how to size on them. I'm also 5'11".

they're 34, but i shoulda gotten 32.

i don't mind a lil' extra room tho, i usually size up in the waist so the legs are a lil' wider, since mine are a bit bigger from years of skateboarding and weight lifting.

After copping these pants are jeans even a option to you guys anymore? lol

Im interested in publish brands pants but I wouldnt know where to begin

im 5'6 145 where would my ideal size be? 32?

I want a roomy fit

After copping these pants are jeans even a option to you guys anymore? lol

Im interested in publish brands pants but I wouldnt know where to begin

im 5'6 145 where would my ideal size be? 32?

I want a roomy fit
I feel like 32 would be way too big on you.

the thing i like about the cuffed pants trend is it's gonna stop people from trying so hard to cover up the tongues on shoes... even tho i have seen some idiots try to put the elastic cuff over the tongue... :smh:

a lot of people are doing the cuffed look to let the shoes shine and not get smothered by pants.

i'll still wear normal jeans and pants, i think some shoes don't look right with the cuffed look, but it just looks absolutely TERRIBLE to me when these cats try to stuff their shoes into the bottom of a tapered pant. half the time they can't even get the whole shoe in the pants, just the tongue, so it ends up hugging the back of the leg and looking like this:

View media item 538342
like, why the hell would you even try to force the tongue into a pant leg opening that skinny? :stoneface:

one of the dumbest things i've ever seen, and ugliest... :x

and the cuffed pants will dead all that. >D

I'm 6 ft 180 and wear a 32. Assuming Proto probably wears a 32 or 34.

they're 34, but i shoulda gotten 32.

i don't mind a lil' extra room tho, i usually size up in the waist so the legs are a lil' wider, since mine are a bit bigger from years of skateboarding and weight lifting.

Thanks for the insight, guys. I'm 5'11", 160 lbs. and will be going with the size 32 for the Publish pants.

Back
Top Bottom