Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can someone that owns a pair of RF GT2s comment on sizing please.

I have heard they fit TTS.

I have been looking for size 11.5s but cant really find any. would sz11 fit fine ?

this is my current size run,,,

GL3s      /sz11.5

Air Max 1 / sz11.5

Air Max 90 / sz11.5

NB 1600  sz11

NB 1400 sz11

NB  998  sz11.5 (they fit snug/narrow so went up hafe a sz)

Last edited:
to be fair, laces aside, that pic is heavily doctored with saturation. they're not that vibrant, and the tan midsole still ruins 'em for me...

to be fair, laces aside, that pic is heavily doctored with saturation. they're not that vibrant, and the tan midsole still ruins 'em for me...

I think the salt might come more from the St Alfreds website debacle.
Can't remember how many hours we all spent on that site twice in a row for nothing. :smh:

After time has passed, and I've seen multiple photos:

St Alfreds > Flamingo's

And it's not even close. Both nice sneakers though.

Yea Saint Alfred's are so sick, and the quality is seriously top notch. Even if I didn't own a pair I still wouldn't be able to hate on them. If you've never seen or even touched/held them then it's hard to comprehend how nice they are.

The leather interior though >>>

^ yes, GT2's usually fit bigger than GL3's, so you should be fine.

not gonna front, i've hated on 'em mad hard, but these laces make me like these a whole lot more:

Thanks for the reply.

Would you say the RF GT2s fit more like a NB 1600/1400 or like a Nike AM ?

They are maid out of all suede and leather so I know their should be more play room.

The leather interior is very nice but it seems to winkle and get dirty rather quickly. I've worn mine only twice and they look pretty worn. And I tried to wipe them down with a wet cloth but it seems to do nothing. And I don't want to mess up the leather too much. But it's all on the inside of the shoes, so you can't even see it when wearing them. And it does feel very comfortable when they are worn. 

It's a sign of quality leather. Imagine having the JB "leather" on the inside? They stay "fresh" but would probably shred your feet to pieces.

I agree on the quality part, but i guess it's more the color because they seem to get dirty rather quickly. Still an amazing shoe. I'm thinking of getting another pair but they are hard to come by now. I wish I would have picked them up around the release day. 

Quality wise St Alfreds are top notch... the best of the best from Asics IMO....

Flamingos are way nicer to me tho... just a beautiful shoe.

RF spotted wearing cove GLV's today at a sneaker show:
eek.gif

Anything cove, I am doubling up.

Here are some shots of my favorite parts of the flamingos. I love the the inside of the shoe and the color blocking on the bottom.

Buddy wanted me to do an LC for him. Getting more people's opinions. I'm not gonna say what I am 99% positive they are, since I want people's ubiased thoughts.
I don't own either pair, but something about those mazerines look fishy. The rose gold don't look as bad, but the mazerines have me questioning both pairs.

Last edited:
Yeah I own rose golds and all the numbers matched up right with the tags but something just looked sketch about them. It was little things like the the amount of perforations and shape of the cut under the logo in the back, but i wasn't positive if those were just discrepancies between pairs. Personally don't own mazarines (don't really like sagas) but something was just off about em and that's what got me to questioning the rose golds even more. That combined with the price dude was offering my friend and it immediately threw up red flags. I just didn't wanna tell him they were fake and have them actually turn out to be legit because he'd prolly kill me for telling him to pass on legit pairs at this price.

******g everything popular is faked nowadays, no shoe is safe. Back when RFs were relatively unknown you would never have to worry about this sort of thing, wasn't even worth the fake factories time to make em. But as the popularity and resell price have skyrocketed I guess the fakers found a new market to get into. They got it pretty right too, because these pairs were almost spot on. A lot less obvious than most other fakes out there.

Thanks again for your input guys, now to break the bad news to my buddy :frown:

Last edited:
Mercer pants restocked in Manhattan two days ago! Go go go! Few sizes left! Get it before the resellers scoop them up!

the sizing always being different on mercers is annoying...

i have been looking at other brands with cuffed bottoms because of that, and the dumb resell value of them.

plus i'm not the biggest fan of how big the cuff is. if i had mercers i'd have to fold that cuff in half.

I've had his Mercers since he started selling them and they all fit the same, they are two sizes too big. if you wear a 31-32 get a 30. if you wear a 33-34, get a 32.

Back
Top Bottom