Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Someone mentioned this a couple pages ago, but the Cove GLVs don't seem to have the contrast that the GL3s have. I will still try to cop, but without that contrast, they don't look nearly as good as the GL3s.

this FP release didnt have any products on their own individual pages. you clicked the banner on top of the Latest Products page, and the 3 pairs and the two mercers were all on the same page with dropdowns for sizes, with just one add to cart button.
yeah, i couldn't handle that page, too much stuff too look for :stoneface: kith curveballs damn.

I really love the new banner addition to releases, before different items went to different categories at different times, you just had to be at the right one.

Now, they all go up in the same place at the same time. Kith replaced luck with SPEED, which I'm always a fan of. When I miss out on a shoe because of happenstance that's what keeps me up at night, if I miss out because I wasn't fast enough then it's my own fault.

pretty sure i got through manually successfully before this release
pretty sure other releases werent limited to 200 pairs per colorway and released between in store and online. 

if they released them the old way i can guarantee you most people in here would have failed.

Last edited:
So I'm usually up on resell prices for most of Kith's releases but noticed on Ebay today that the prices of the Volcano's have shot up through the roof!   WTH caused that to happen? Compared to a lot of his releases these seemed to be GR status but all i see now is $650 an up on Ebay.

So I'm usually up on resell prices for most of Kith's releases but noticed on Ebay today that the prices of the Volcano's have shot up through the roof!   WTH caused that to happen? Compared to a lot of his releases these seemed to be GR status but all i see now is $650 an up on Ebay.
thats what im saying !

i didnt even know until the guy in here said they hit 600+. 

volcanoes seemed to be gr status? you crazy? lol

i get what he's trying to say. going from 300 pairs produced from the old days, to more than 5x that for volcano.

Last edited:
not gonna lie i felt like they were somewhat GR. I was able to go back on kith and cop a 2nd pair after i got my first pair.

sold the 2nd pair for 350 locally. If i would've known....

Last edited:
Someone mentioned this a couple pages ago, but the Cove GLVs don't seem to have the contrast that the GL3s have. I will still try to cop, but without that contrast, they don't look nearly as good as the GL3s.
yeah that was me, i deff still like the shoe but NOWHERE as nice as the gl3 . Also i remember someone saying the price for volcanoes will jump when the release of these 2 gets closer. guess they were right lol 

Back
Top Bottom