Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The rf/kith hype is really at an all time high. The last several kith/FP collabs nobody talked about and the numbers were smaller and no one complained about them being super limited.

However, FP is great brand and it's cool too see them getting some love

i hope the black sits on the site for a bit.. ill be in class when they drop 
If the black pairs aren't immediately sold out, they'll quickly do so after the people who miss the reds cop as consolation. 

Seeing more on feet pics i hate the shape of the shoe and thought the quilted was only on the sides. Over them now, not as nice as i thought.

For people who have mercer 2s, does the waist actually fit tts? Mercer 1s 28s were to tight on the waist and 30s were too big. Any info would help. Might grab a pair.
get a 30. These fits more tts than the older mercers. Pretty tight around waist and thighs when I got mine in the same sizing as older mercers.

Last edited:
The rf/kith hype is really at an all time high. The last several kith/FP collabs nobody talked about and the numbers were smaller and no one complained about them being super limited.

IMO, no FP product has compared to these in any way shape or form, not even close. Ronnie definitely has a little to do with it, but this is just a fantastic shoe regardless of who did it or where it's from.

Not sure if there is a manufacturing inconsistency, my waist size is 32 and i got the walnut mercer IIs at 32, they couldnt stay on my waist, and when i measured the waist size of the pants, they were a whooping 38, thinking it's a measurement area, i asked my brother to try it on, he's a fat kid with a size 40 waist, and he managed to fit into in way nicer than me. Not sure if i should size down to 30 for future mercers? I.E the indigo label in april

Couldn't agree more! i have a pair from the white-label pack. I saw pictures of the line at the pop-up, and the hype is real. Like said, Ronnie completely changed the shape, so these look absolutely nothing like FP shoe.

Finally able to get a pair of Knicks in my size for a reasonable price.

FPs looking good, but looks like it will be impossible to get the red pair for retail. :smh:

FPs looking good, but looks like it will be impossible to get the red pair for retail.
mean.gif
Yesterday was the time to do it. I know a guy that picked up a pair for $275 shipped. About as close to retail as you are probably going to get now, unless you are are one of the lucky few that scores online tomorrow.

Not sure if there is a manufacturing inconsistency, my waist size is 32 and i got the walnut mercer IIs at 32, they couldnt stay on my waist, and when i measured the waist size of the pants, they were a whooping 38, thinking it's a measurement area, i asked my brother to try it on, he's a fat kid with a size 40 waist, and he managed to fit into in way nicer than me. Not sure if i should size down to 30 for future mercers? I.E the indigo label in april
da-fuk?

U ARE BAITING AND ITS SUBTLE SOLICITING

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREADS U ARE POSTING IN

U ARE MERELY PASTING THE SAME DAMB Q IN EVERY THREAD.

AND ONLY RIC ILL EVER BER IS FLAIR NOT RUDE

Last edited:

I nothing to do with it I was just asking if people where going because I have a YouTube channel and I want to meet new people and stuff I was just asking calm down

AND THERE IT IS YOURE PROMOTING A CHANNEL.

AND SO TELL ME HOW YOUR QUESTION PERTAINS TO THIS THREAD?

WILL RONNIE FIEG BE SELLING SOME JOGGERS THERE?

I nothing to do with it I was just asking if people where going because I have a YouTube channel and I want to meet new people and stuff I was just asking calm down
NOPE

Back
Top Bottom