Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

can't find one single preorder on ebay for Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Quilted. I wanted to preorder red joints. how much will they be after release assuming I strike out on kith?
pay a atc service if you really want them

Ill just try my luck on kith if not Ill bit the resell bullet. Think Ill be able to get a pair in the 400 range cause its not like a jordan or lebron lol

Ill just try my luck on kith if not Ill bit the resell bullet. Think Ill be able to get a pair in the 400 range cause its not like a jordan or lebron lol
not trying to add hype but you do know each colorway will only have 200 pairs total right ?

and if your trying to get the red pair good luck.

Im wondering what retail is
nerd.gif

Pretty much these will be impossible to get. Only 200 pairs per color and a reasonable price. GG.
I can see all pairs up on the bay for rape resale prices

LOL DA SPECULATION AND MISINFORMATION.

ITS LIKE YALL FORGET EVERYTHING WITH EVERY NEW RELEASE.
Like chickens with their heads cut off. It's like nobody understands how to properly use all the available resources at their disposal. Even Ronald himself has posted all the necessary info at least twice today.

what MISINFORMATION are you talking about ? Every thing has been right...
PEOPLE SPECULATING ABOUT SIZE DISTRIBUTION.

AMOUNT OF PAIRS; IF THESE WERE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED THEN YEA.

RX X TIMBS SAME THING.

PEOPLE SAYING THEY'LL BE LESS PAIRS ONLINE

BLAH BLAH BLAH

STATE YOUR SOURCES.

THERES ONLY A HANDFUL OF MEMBERS THAT I TRUST.

WHY BC THEY ARE THEE SOURCE

what MISINFORMATION are you talking about ? Every thing has been right...
PEOPLE SPECULATING ABOUT SIZE DISTRIBUTION.

AMOUNT OF PAIRS; IF THESE WERE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED THEN YEA.

RX X TIMBS SAME THING.

PEOPLE SAYING THEY'LL BE LESS PAIRS ONLINE

BLAH BLAH BLAH

STATE YOUR SOURCES.

THERES ONLY A HANDFUL OF MEMBERS THAT I TRUST.

WHY BC THEY ARE THEE SOURCE
This x1000000000000000000000000000000

Damn. Probably will scrap trying to get those. Don't think you can even tailor them the way they're made

buddy, i'm the same height as you, and i have 2 pairs of mercer ii's...1 black and 1 walnut. both of them fit me fine (i went w/ 33 in both). length-wise, yeah they'll bunch up a little bit around the calf and ankle area, but it's not like the camo portion will start at your ankles or anything like that. yes, the camo will probably start a little bit further below your knees, but the pants themselves definitely won't drag on the ground because of the tapered fit (along w/ the zipper) on the bottom, so i wouldn't hesitate to try to cop if i were you. i don't think going down on waist size will really change the length much, so just go with your actual waist size and you should be good...

good luck!

buddy, i'm the same height as you, and i have 2 pairs of mercer ii's...1 black and 1 walnut. both of them fit me fine (i went w/ 33 in both). length-wise, yeah they'll bunch up a little bit around the calf and ankle area, but it's not like the camo portion will start at your ankles or anything like that. yes, the camo will probably start a little bit further below your knees, but the pants themselves definitely won't drag on the ground because of the tapered fit (along w/ the zipper) on the bottom, so i wouldn't hesitate to try to cop if i were you. i don't think going down on waist size will really change the length much, so just go with your actual waist size and you should be good...

good luck!
nice. real hesitant on trying to buy them. my thighs are huge compared to my calves and ankles which are really skinny. I always have a hard time buying pants that fit me. #asianlegs.

nice. real hesitant on trying to buy them. my thighs are huge compared to my calves and ankles which are really skinny. I always have a hard time buying pants that fit me. #asianlegs.

bro, i'm asian too, and i'd say i have both thick-ish thighs and calves. i totally get and feel your struggle on proper fitting pants.

i'm headin' out to grab drinks w/ friends tonite, but if i'm not too drunk by the time i get home, like our good friend robin thicke suggested, i'll try to remember to snap a couple quick photos of how the mercer ii's look on me (waist down), and that'll hopefully give you a better idea how they'll look on you as well...

Back
Top Bottom