Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

mercer pants made by Ronnie Fieg in a Ronnie Fieg thread... you right, wrong place for mercer talk

Thread title is Ronnie Fieg Collabs not Ronnie Fieg nancy boy pants. Who is he collaborating with to make his pants?

Isnt this the kicks subforum also? Noone wants to see pics of pants folded on a table. Need more pics of people wearing their shoes.

mercer pants made by Ronnie Fieg in a Ronnie Fieg thread... you right, wrong place for mercer talk

Thread title is Ronnie Fieg Collabs not Ronnie Fieg nancy boy pants. Who is he collaborating with to make his pants?

Isnt this the kicks subforum also? Noone wants to see pics of pants folded on a table. Need more pics of people wearing their shoes.

regardless of what the title is, this is the all encompassing RF/KITH thread. you seem to be the only one offended

regardless of what the title is, this is the all encompassing RF/KITH thread. you seem to be the only one offended

Listen the thread is in the kicks subforum and gives no indication that it is the all incompasing kith thread.

It took me all of 10 seconds to find the jogger pant thread in the general forum. People should post all their jogger pant related trash in there and leave this for shoes and **** talking.

Listen the thread is in the kicks subforum and gives no indication that it is the all incompasing kith thread.

even though it doesn't give any indication it's pretty much inferred that this thread encompasses anything RF/Kith related. if you follow this thread its pretty much a given that RF/Kith go synonymously with each other . Don't know why you're getting all sadboi on people talking about mercer pants made by Kith. 

why is there a Nike Clothing thread in the Nike Section in the Kicks sub-forum? IDK. Does it matter? no. Do you see people going absolutely crazy that a clothing thread is in a section of the kicks sub-forum? No. So why are you?

even though it doesn't give any indication it's pretty much inferred that this thread encompasses anything RF/Kith related. if you follow this thread its pretty much a given that RF/Kith go synonymously with each other . Don't know why you're getting all sadboi on people talking about mercer pants made by Kith. 

why is there a Nike Clothing thread in the Nike Section in the Kicks sub-forum? IDK. Does it matter? no. Do you see people going absolutely crazy that a clothing thread is in a section of the kicks sub-forum? No. So why are you?
It's tiring when it's the SAME sizing questions asked a kazillion times over, instead of people popping in to read a few pages earlier or even using the search function. But yeah... this happens in all the other threads too, so really it is pointless to complain about it lol.

Last edited:
I am a troll.

I wear a size 34 in every single pair on pants I own. Should I get a 32 in mercers or a 36? Idfk. Im a size 11 in every shoe I own should I get a 10.5 or 15? Is my tracking going to be emailed to me I never bought any product online before.

SAME DAMN QUESTOLNS ON EVERY PAGE!!!!

Kind of sick of the ladyboys that dont know what flipping size they are.

Man, so the coves are only gonna be out on april? I remember a time when people told me don't bother trying online, COAs were my first kith purchase, and i got through, hopefully the coves will work wonders just like how COAs did

I know ronnie is releasing some sweats and crew necks tomorrow but this release has been kind of quiet. Don't even know the time they're releasing from what I have seen. You think they're gonna just drop a bomb tomorrow?

I personally wouldn't phase out that idea, let's ask willmax about that? hahh, been getting this feeling of a random drop cause of that instagram picture Ronnie posted, Not sorry, in advance, with the cove background, then again we might be overthinking. just make sure you have a fast internet connection hahh. tbh the collection dropping tomorrow is a lil mehh

No wonder I stayed out of this thread. Is it always like this leading up to a Fieg release? :lol:

I personally wouldn't phase out that idea, let's ask willmax about that? hahh, been getting this feeling of a random drop cause of that instagram picture Ronnie posted, Not sorry, in advance, with the cove background, then again we might be overthinking. just make sure you have a fast internet connection hahh. tbh the collection dropping tomorrow is a lil mehh
i cant imagine wearing "just us" on my clothing lol

so corny

I am a troll.

I wear a size 34 in every single pair on pants I own. Should I get a 32 in mercers or a 36? Idfk. Im a size 11 in every shoe I own should I get a 10.5 or 15? Is my tracking going to be emailed to me I never bought any product online before.

SAME DAMN QUESTOLNS ON EVERY PAGE!!!!

Kind of sick of the ladyboys that dont know what flipping size they are.
So do i go a size down in mercers or naw?

Last edited:
I am useless at getting any new drops on KITH. Any tips that i can take on board? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom