Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Today…
36AE0D2A-A623-46D0-A350-83458F941C28.jpeg

Hey,
Does anyone have this jacket? How's the fit? Have my eyes on a XL but seems to fit small from the measurements I got.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 12.39.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 12.39.10.png
    1 MB · Views: 939
Hey,
Does anyone have this jacket? How's the fit? Have my eyes on a XL but seems to fit small from the measurements I got.
Thanks
Indont know man I just got a plaid puffer size medium and it was big . I def can fit a small but I’m stuck with this medium . I’ll just have to layer it . I’m usually a medium / large . All kith had was a medium and small so I thought medium would be good . The sizing so all over the place man . Try to look around see if anyone got that jacket . Try tictok too u might luck you .

Indont know man I just got a plaid puffer size medium and it was big . I def can fit a small but I’m stuck with this medium . I’ll just have to layer it . I’m usually a medium / large . All kith had was a medium and small so I thought medium would be good . The sizing so all over the place man . Try to look around see if anyone got that jacket . Try tictok too u might luck you .
Thanks man, as you said, Kith sizing is a gamble and even more when buying on the aftermarket

my brother was able to try on and cop the denim ginza for me from soho. surprisingly it fit well with just a tad bit of extra room in the torso. typically, XL's have hella long sleeves, but it was perfect. sizing is all over the place...i think i'll stick to not buying any kith tops unless i can try it on.

Back
Top Bottom