Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the hurricane away tee and the Lakers purple tee :pimp:

Glad to have a friend who works for the brand :pimp:

Got the hurricane away tee and the Lakers purple tee :pimp:

Glad to have a friend who works for the brand :pimp:
Tell you're friend that I was disappointed in not even a Yankees cap. Thankfully the homie @JPS came through with the New Era one from a few years back.

I pay $500+ on my shorts don life, it’s different

Dem things drive? Lol. That’s nuts to me. But you’re in NYC and it’s a different life up there.

Oh I told him that Ronnie dropped the ball..I told him to tell him that I said that..prolly cause he’s a Mets fan smh

I heard him say that years back in an interview on the ECP, but I only recall him wearing Yankees hats. I don’t think I can ever recall him wearing an Mets hat. May go Google it just out of curiosity ...

Dem things drive? Lol. That’s nuts to me. But you’re in NYC and it’s a different life up there.

I heard him say that years back in an interview on the ECP, but I only recall him wearing Yankees hats. I don’t think I can ever recall him wearing an Mets hat. May go Google it just out of curiosity ...
It’s different, some fast money up here.

88FE64B3-C1AE-40FF-A521-FDF88CC9724A.png

That Memorial Day sale is such BS. It's pretty much some minor discounts on horribly expensive brands like FOG and John Elliot..

That Memorial Day sale is such BS. It's pretty much some minor discounts on horribly expensive brands like FOG and John Elliot..

All the good stuff got eaten up on Friday morning... I got a pair of Timbs and Wallabees for like $90 shipped...

Picked up Danner x Wings and Horns officer boots for $114. Best price I’ve ever come across was $220 for B grades at the Danner outlet so prett happy.

Back
Top Bottom