Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The leather on the back of the high risks really annoyed me. Don't really understand why they didn't just make it all suede.

I don't know how you guys pay $100 for some khakis from RF, let alone this COA apparel... Wish I was ballin like my NT bros. Most i've paid for a pair of pants, sweats, khakis, jeans, etc. was $50 and that was pushing it.

Same way we drop 100 + on sneakers :lol:

Thought I don't think I would buy any of the kith apparel for the pricing, but just because I don't like how all the branding looks.

Mercedes are dope tho

I just remember the leather feeling really cheap on the High Risks. Colorway was nice though.

Yea @WillMax14 someone said 200 for the cilia on a fb group who was at the pop up. Hope it's 200 that's the most I will play been wanting a villain hoody and am a sucker for quilted stuff like that

for anyone who missed out on the Americanas, Ubiq got a late SMALL shipment in that will be releasing tomorrow online only.

picture I took today for instagram

UBIQ must have had 1 fsr cause i got cart jacked while checking out and i was on it pretty quickly oh well.

The JE Hoodie with zippers on the side was 325 Euros 
sick.gif
It's 200 euros
any chance they make it to the states?  anybody in Paris pick up a large for a fellow member

Back
Top Bottom