Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This was a very easy release on Black friday for the mids..can't wait to try them on tomorrow when they arrive :pimp:

My top 5 releases this year has been pretty much anything Ronnie/Kith have dropped..the Pippen collab is my favorite thing in years with regards to sneakers..

meh in terms of footwear, kith/ronnie had better years.. besides the volcano gl3s i dont think i copped anything else for myself. i got a pair of these UBs but idk im still undecided, they come in today so ill judge them when they arrive.

same, definitely doesnt compare to prior years. Can even argue that hes regressed a little bit. First time in a while ive copped a ronnie collab, still not 100% sold on them either til i actually see what they look like on my feet.

last year was solid, honestly prob was one of my fav years now that im thinking back:

super green gl3s
mossad gl3s
salmon toe 2.0 gl3s
f&f militia gel mais (im biased though cause i actually got a pair)
cyclades nbs
multicolor ub mids
aspen timbs

there's been years where he's had heat, esp. the beginning years, but last year might've been my fav year in a while

Last edited:
TOtally forgot about those twinstrikes.

Did they sit relativenly or just disappeared just as fast?

Still no shipping confirmation on them mids.... if they oversold how long after launch are you usually made aware of it

Back
Top Bottom