Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like the size selections.

Hopefully drops will only be attainable via app like they used to be, but with account holders being priority

I like the size selections.

Hopefully drops will only be attainable via app like they used to be, but with account holders being priority
Only issues is I don't wear the same size in all shoes. I'm 1/2 up or down all the time. Hopefully they allow us to still move 1/2 off our selected size.

So on the fence for the mids... I want them but this weekend is a money pit.

wondering if i can hold off and still get mids for retail later a la Packers x Solebox

Only issues is I don't wear the same size in all shoes. I'm 1/2 up or down all the time. Hopefully they allow us to still move 1/2 off our selected size.

Was just messing with the app and it let me adjust my size and on the raffles, too. If that's what you're asking? I think most people's sizing varies depending on brand or model. I have shoes that I can wear 2 full sizes difference.

Was just messing with the app and it let me adjust my size and on the raffles, too. If that's what you're asking? I think most people's sizing varies depending on brand or model. I have shoes that I can wear 2 full sizes difference.
I thought he was saying our size selections lock us in. I wish more sites would do that. Don't allow people copping for resell to buy 5-15. Make an account and you're forced to buy .5 up or down from your tts on big releases. That way bots can't just go grab any open inventory in any size.

I thought he was saying our size selections lock us in. I wish more sites would do that. Don't allow people copping for resell to buy 5-15. Make an account and you're forced to buy .5 up or down from your tts on big releases. That way bots can't just go grab any open inventory in any size.

I missed that comment and who made it. I like the fact you're locked in to once size once you enter vice a bot just going through a range of sizes till they're able to cart and check out, which a lot do.

ugh i hope they dont do any app-exclusive releases, app is trash on my iphone 7

I need to upgrade, too. My work phone is a 7+ and personal is a 6+ and it’s slow as molasses. Just waiting for the unlocked or Verizon version to hit the local store because it’s painful to use the 6 these days. To the point where it’s irritating to operate.

Sorry in advance for the rant but...black Friday release means it comes out on Friday, at midnight, that's it. Not Thursday, but Friday haha. People don't understand how clocks work it seems...

I need to upgrade, too. My work phone is a 7+ and personal is a 6+ and it’s slow as molasses. Just waiting for the unlocked or Verizon version to hit the local store because it’s painful to use the 6 these days. To the point where it’s irritating to operate.
2F9C830B-E8E4-446C-B060-A6CA6AC99525.gif

Sorry in advance for the rant but...black Friday release means it comes out on Friday, at midnight, that's it. Not Thursday, but Friday haha. People don't understand how clocks work it seems...

No we do. But if you remotely remember the Aspen release last year, apparently kith didn't know how clocks work

No we do. But if you remotely remember the Aspen release last year, apparently kith didn't know how clocks work

For sure, this was more meant for all of the commenters on Kith IG and Twitter, and yeah, that release was a ****show

Maybe if you’re on the East Coast.

@fight
its understandably confusing though, I don’t blame people for trying to clarify. Especially a few days before

lmao im under contract, gotta wait til next year's phone

Need to get on the unlocked train. Works out to be the same over the contract period since my monthly payment (AT&T) is less because my phone isn’t subsidized. Keep one year and sell it you want something else, or whenever you feel like it. Sucks to pay all the money up front, but it’s worth it to me.

man, I am so in on these. I cant believe the 180 I made, I was so dissapointed at firt :lol:

Trail sole doesnt look bad at all in those pics :smokin

Back
Top Bottom