Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Stuff is up on the Bergdorf Goodman website but it says "Pre-Order", I went ahead and just checked out because I think the morning is going to be hectic

Going to pass on this drop..Got a BG tee at the spring drop, this stuff is more or less the same, but more expensive.

Other day
IMG_0680.JPG

This is amazing to watch them sit. Can't remember the last time I saw Kith anything sit like this.

I like that heather blue hoodie a lot but I just bought the mint treats hoodie and I live in FL where I get to wear a hoodie about twice a year.

lol they are gradually taking them down. 3 of them just went from fsr to sold out in a minute after sitting for 90 minutes.

would be relevant for Tuesday doe

soon come

keith or treat

One of the runway pics in the link above, remind of a time (90 or 91 or so) when cats used to wear a certain pair of Adidas cleats...just around the streets - for style. I can't remember the exact model. The cleats were rubber not metal so it was doable. Odd but doable. I owned this particular pair but used them for football back then, not fashion. Ya'll prob way too young, but does anyone recall the model?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom