Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Going to be salty if they charge me 2 shipping fees and then put them in the same box. At leats give me the joy of opening 2 boxes.

Got a feeling Those were there yesterday. It’s the reserved pairs for vips that weren’t picked up. There were boxes on boxes just sitting and when I asked they got all awkward. Shipping doesn’t come from the retail store for online orders, it comes from NJ.
yea i know, which is why it didnt make any sense. they prob just didnt wanna say they had a bunch of leftovers

Forgot about the Kith treats capsule until it was too late. Got my sand hoodie in today. Glad I got a medium. Fits perfectly. Anyone wash their logo hoodie yet? How much did it shrink?

Forgot about the Kith treats capsule until it was too late. Got my sand hoodie in today. Glad I got a medium. Fits perfectly. Anyone wash their logo hoodie yet? How much did it shrink?

I have the stone one from the in store only release. I’m in between small and med, so I got a med and it shrunk a little. Now it fits perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom