Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can't believe how bad the quality is for the Kith Nike hoodies... Thing really is bottom of the line Nike quality with a cheap Kith graphic... Price point for this stuff considering it's printed on the cheapest blanks is nuts... hoping I can sell it and break even at this point... This collabo was definitely a miss

I can't believe how bad the quality is for the Kith Nike hoodies... Thing really is bottom of the line Nike quality with a cheap Kith graphic... Price point for this stuff considering it's printed on the cheapest blanks is nuts... hoping I can sell it and break even at this point... This collabo was definitely a miss

So basically you're saying, they used NikeID quality hoodies???????

I'm pretty pissed to hear about the quality as well, since this is really the only thing I wanted from the drop, this and last week.

Dang. Sorry to hear about quality of hoodies for those of you that copped. Thats messed up.
Can anyone speak to the quality of the other things? Tearaway pants? Tracksuits? Sherpa?

Hoping the windbreakers are decent quality.

E5D05FA8-91FD-4C3C-B511-DFFBF0036E87.jpeg
Wore these to the office today.

Got in for Group A. Hoping to get the animal print joints.

Never got to this stage in a Kith raffle so I don't know what to expect. Really don't have time to be lining up for hours on end. ****** got jobs out here.

Last edited:
not messing w/ Captcha this time around

Retail + $20 ATC = Relaxation
:emoji_fingers_crossed:fingers crossed for a Solestrike 2 for 1

Back
Top Bottom