Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

IMG_2462.PNG

Trunks season

Board shorts in LA or city life can be pulled off. Not by me. But some braver souls

is that navy on the end? charcoal? either way it looks like a good color might pick that one up. wonder if these are the only colors or if they are gonna drop more?

i also go TTS on the summer shirts rather than sizing down one like some people have been doing. but you can look at the sizing charts and compare the shirts. i just wish they were consistent with their sizing charts, i swear each drop has different measurements listed haha. like the summer tees have chest, back length, sleeve length, while LGA tees have only front length and sleeve length

SUMMER TEES (Medium):
CHEST
20.875 inches
BACK LENGTH
28.875 inches
SLEEVE LENGTH
8.50 inches

LAGUARDIA TEES (Medium):
FRONT LENGTH (FROM HIGH POINT SHOULDER)
30.625 inches
SLEEVE LENGTH (FROM CAP)
8.75 inches

i also go TTS on the summer shirts rather than sizing down one like some people have been doing. but you can look at the sizing charts and compare the shirts. i just wish they were consistent with their sizing charts, i swear each drop has different measurements listed haha. like the summer tees have chest, back length, sleeve length, while LGA tees have only front length and sleeve length

SUMMER TEES (Medium):
CHEST
20.875 inches
BACK LENGTH
28.875 inches
SLEEVE LENGTH
8.50 inches

LAGUARDIA TEES (Medium):
FRONT LENGTH (FROM HIGH POINT SHOULDER)
30.625 inches
SLEEVE LENGTH (FROM CAP)
8.75 inches
Yea the LG tees just don't list chest. That's what I was asking.

Back
Top Bottom