Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Either the site was buggy or they may have done something to weed out bots... I had no intention of copping just wanted to see how fast they went and had more then enough time to get through with ease on both colors and sizes...
Or they made a lot more of these. Plus they weren't the best of colors.

How do you know production didn't change?

I don't know for a fact but why after 8 weeks they would all of a sudden decide to sell significantly more then previous weeks when they are doing this to create hype doesn't really make a lot of sense...

Looks like Solestrike got none... they've been eating a majority of the stock... So that's why they probably "sat" for a couple minutes

I don't know for a fact but why after 8 weeks they would all of a sudden decide to sell significantly more then previous weeks when they are doing this to create hype doesn't really make a lot of sense...

Looks like Solestrike got none... they've been eating a majority of the stock... So that's why they probably "sat" for a couple minutes
Agree that's probably what happened. You just posted like you'd hand counted the shirts yourself haha.

Copped the grey and orange in same order. Struck out on all the other Tees that dropped from them earlier.

Yea thought it was an immediate L after not seeing the BUY NOW button, refreshed a few times and checked out pretty easily through paypal

Back
Top Bottom