Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thinking about buying the kith undershirt 3 pack. Is the sizing of the tee pretty standard? From the pictures they look to be nice enough to wear alone in the summer - can anybody speak to this?
It was discussed last week. Most said to go a size up if you want to wear them as normal shirts.

Thinking about buying the kith undershirt 3 pack. Is the sizing of the tee pretty standard? From the pictures they look to be nice enough to wear alone in the summer - can anybody speak to this?

I would say the sizing is very standard. Compared to the bogo tee the shoulders and sleeves are more fitted but the body is longer and not too tight. The collar could use a little more scoop IMO but I have a fat neck. The material is light but not cheap feeling. Good for layering or wearing alone. I'm going back for more.

I would say the sizing is very standard. Compared to the bogo tee the shoulders and sleeves are more fitted but the body is longer and not too tight. The collar could use a little more scoop IMO but I have a fat neck. The material is light but not cheap feeling. Good for layering or wearing alone. I'm going back for more.

I thought I was the only one who had an issue with the neck opening. I own the 2 previous versions and the newer ones seem thicker. Can't speak on the quality with the recent tees, but the last ones pilled up after a few washes. Being that these cost $15 more, I would hope they made them better.

Okay hopefully this clears some stuff up
Black power ranger BOGO is an XL
Olive undershirt is an XL
Pink BOGO is a L

View media item 2480418View media item 2480416View media item 2480417
XL Olive is about the same as the L BOGO

Ok so if these are the pics as referenced above then the Bogo tees are just oversized boxy tees like FOG it seems. What this tells me is sizing down one makes it tight as a muscle shirt, TTS is a regular fit with snug shoulders/arms bc it's an undershirt, and a size up gives you room if you're a normal boxy wearer. Am I more or less correct or just totally wrong?

Last edited:
Appreciate the input from everyone. Thinking I may size up. Worst case scenario I will just hit the gym harder. 
laugh.gif

Has anyone been to the SOHO Kith since the 2nd summer drop and do they have the undershirts for sale? Might just double up on a large just to be safe. At least then I'll have real undershirts and shirts I can wear normally

Just noticed that the Classic tee countdown page went from 1 remaining, to 3 on the 10th.

Last edited:
So the classic box logo tee collection merged with the summer collection? I has confused

Back
Top Bottom