Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Didn't get an e-mail but checked the status via Kith.com and my order was cancelled :frown:

Apparently the reason is "fraud" even though I copped manual and with an account/credit card I always use on Kith.

I'm super sad now :frown:

(For anyone that cares: Copa Boost 10.5 and Copa Turf 10)
mean.gif
 Sorry for you loss bro that's shady

kith making up for their ****** queue system with fast shipping, 1 day after, thats new record for international shipping.. for me at least

gah my saturday is ruined

if anyone can bless with a size 10 yellow turf copa at least that would be kind

Last edited:
3 orders shipped :smokin

What you get? I'm washed . I hit on restock but reused an old card when I setup by accident and got declined =(

In other words restocks were real and were pretty easy. 5+ of them shipped already

Last edited:

You guys are right ... maybe he's just plain old rich 
you guys know the campout dude works for kith right?

he does there security or some ****, when i went for the linen raffle he was the dude doing the names of the people who won

you guys know the campout dude works for kith right?
he does there security or some ****, when i went for the linen raffle he was the dude doing the names of the people who won
He's said before he isn't hired by KITH, he just runs security of the line as a "volunteer"

What you get? I'm washed . I hit on restock but reused an old card when I setup by accident and got declined =(

In other words restocks were real and were pretty easy. 5+ of them shipped already

Ordered everything but the cleats and the yellow cobras

The white Ace 17.1's look really nice in TheCamp0uts review

Regret not picking them up but probably was for the best since the cobras ended up being so expensive

Lucky because I didn't run into the checkout queue. Just straight cart and checkout. Funny thing is I had the queue and struck out on the kith NMD lol, good thing I struck out tho

We all get lucky at some point or another
No idea how I didn't get hit with the queue this time around when I've been hit with it every single other time

Back
Top Bottom